How come?

Eren has gone with his usual routine, going straight to the library. He entered and sat, all the way in the back. Going through his packpack, he pushed up his glasses. In the process he noticed an eye catching figure though the doorway. Levi Ackerman. Athlete, Mathlete, Drama Club, Prom King, Library Assistant, Heartbreaker. Levi. Everyone knew who he was, everyone wanted to know him personally. Eren looked back down to his book, knowing that he'd never meet him. Hell, he probably wasn't even gay. Erens never dated anyone, or ever really had a big crush. So there was no way to know. But he did know that Levi was hot as hell. It wasn't like it was a secret. He'd been at this school 2 days and he already knew about Levi's accomplishments and his many, many admirers. He flipped a page, but didn't read anything. He heard a chair pull out in front of him and was started by the shift of his foot, which was resting on said chair. He looked up to be met with steel grey eyes, seemingly piercing into his very soul. It made Eren want to look away. His shame caused him to do so. He felt a hand on his chin, pulling his head back up. Levi's thumb & pointer finger held him, making Eren even more nervous.

"Don't look away, I just want to talk." Levi removed his hand.

"About what?" Eren blushed, a little saddened by the absense of Levi's hand.

"You're new right."

"Y-Yeah, I moved here last week. Why?" Eren was getting even more nervous.

"I thought maybe I could show you around." Levi chuckled. It make Eren want to scream, his voice was so deep and quite. It felt like Levi could let out a real laugh and Eren would faint.

"Someone like you wants to show someone like me around? What are you getting out of it?" Eren regretted it as soon as he said it, but Levi took it well & let out one of his sexy chuckles.

"Someone like me? Popular? Please, that doesn't say anything about me. If you think that, get to know me." Levi smirked while putting air quotes around "popular"

Eren simply blinked.

Did he..? He just? Get to know him? What? That was fucking hot as hell? That smirk. His face. Get to know him?!?!? What?! He wants to know me? He wants me to get to know him?

"Earth to-...Oi,wants your name?"

"Eren. Eren Jaeger."

"Well Eren Jaeger, we've got to get to class. Where do you go first?"

"Um, Theater. 5-209 I believe?"

"That's my first period too. I'll take you. But we have to hurry."

Eren awkwardly followed Levi as he walked through the hallway. Levi got many greeting, from both guys and girls. Both friendly and flirty. How did he deal with all of this? He was known for being very stoic, patient & having 0 tolerance for any bullshit. It was admirable. Though it must be difficult.

They reached their classroom & Levi entered and quickly took his seat, Eren close behind. He chose a seat in the back, a few away from Levi. Their teacher came in and went up to the board.

"Hello students, I hope you had a great weekend. Happy Monday, now today we'll start a new project. 3 words: Love & Expression. You will create a 5-minute skit with a partner about said topic."

"Mr. Pixis? Can we pick our partners?" A girl with strawberry blond hair spoke.

"Yes, you may pick your partners. You have until the end of the class period, good luck."

Eren looked around. He noticed, all the boys paired with girls & vice
versa. Great, he thought. He was already dreading this class, until he felt a tap on his shoulder.

_____________________________

Yay! Chapter.... 3? Is it bad that I don't know? ;-;

Until next time!

____________________

Lizzy's Awkward Afterthoughts

I didn't proof read this one either.

Oops
I'm sorry for any errors

I ran into a wall today & my nose bled

I was I'm front of people
But everyone knows I'm clumsy so it wasn't that big of a deal

My.nose.still.hurts.

Byeee!