Blow Me Away

You guys blow me the fuck awayyy.

700+ this morning & 800+ a few hours ago. Ily guys and thank you so much ❤

Without further ado, here's today's chapter. Dedicated to you.

_____________________________

   Eren spent his birthday in his room, completely dark. All was off except for his small desk lamp. It was now hours since he'd gotten up. Days since he slept.

  He sat drawing, starting with a face shape and moving to the eyes. Before long, he had a full page sized portrait. Which happened to look like a certain raven haired, god like, incredibly handsome acquaintance of his.

     He'd been thinking. Was he expecting too much?

Was it too much to ask that someone blow him away?

Maybe his standards were too high. He'd never experienced a great person, how did he know what that meant? He didn't want to think, right now he just wanted to make it through highschool. He just wanted a life without worry & sadness. Getting up for the first time in hours, he made his way out of his room and to a window on the top floor. Hearing the snap as he unlocked it, he climbed out, breathing in the fresh air. It was around 7, the sun was setting and a few stars could be seen if you looked hard enough. At this moment every star seemed to represent a struggle he had.

Flickering, suddenly going away & maintaining the light, but then returning, bringing the beginning of darkness. But he also felt like the star itself. Unwanted by those who love the new beginning that morning brung. Despite this, the sunset seemed to sparkle. It was enough to make your mouth involuntarily drop in awe. The bright and powerful yellow ball of raging fire spread its wings into what became a blue and purple sea, holding every mystery you've ever imagined.

It was things like this that he loved, and truly enjoyed. Time like these that blew him away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_________________________

Thank you so much for the support.
________________________

Comment what you thought about this chapter..

Here!

________________________

Update: 990 reads. You guys are insane ily.