Jealous

"Levi! It really is you! Haven't seen you in a while." Annie came up & gave Levi a hug. Leaving Eren awkwardly standing, clutching the P!ATD shirt.

"Yeah, it's been a while. Maybe a year now?" Levi said, being released from the hug. "This is Eren, a friend of mine." Eren waved & lightly smiled.

"He's cute." Annie said, smirking at Eren. He didn't fully process what she'd said until Levi gave him a look that said 'I'm sorry about her'

"Yeah yeah. Anyways, we have to get going. We were supposed to meet up with friends a few minutes ago."

"Yeah, cool. I'll see you around." Annie nodded and walked further into the store, leaving Eren & Levi where they were. They silently agreed to leave the store. Eren purchased a Tokyo Ghoul jacket, the P!ATD shirt & some black ripped jeans. Levi got a black hoodie and a phone case. They both made their way though the mall, talking about random things as they went.

They eventually made it to Petra, Erwin & Hanji. Deciding to go to the food court, Petra & hanji grabbed their bags and led the way. When they got there, they decided on some pizza & picked a table. Levi pulled a chair from another table & took his seat, letting the bothers sit down first.

"Hmmomigod I got the jacket! Its so FABULOUS I COULD DIE. & THIS PIZZA IS SO GOOD. IM HAVING SUCH A GREAT DAY."

"Damn it Hanji we're in public, stop yelling."

"I'll have you know that I am fully aware if how to act in public! Maybe you should start having more fun." Levi simply let out a 'Tch' and continued his eating. He didn't really like pizza all that much, but when he was hungry enough he didn't mind. Eren sat quietly, looking down at his phone. When Levi looked over his shoulder he noticed that he was replying to comments on an account. From the half a second glance he saw of the bio, it was an art and writing account. Eren scrolled up to reveal a beautiful painting. When Eren noticed he was looking, he jumped and turned his phone.

"Levi!? You scared me!" Eren had his hand over his heart. He gently shook his head before smiling and going back to eating his pizza, this time without his phone. Levi couldn't help but be curious about what that account was? Had Eren done such amazing work?

_______________________________

I feel like this chapter is really sucky

I have writers block and I really wanted to give you a good chapter since its been a few days but I can't seem to muster a well thought out sentence for the life of me. I'm gonna get my shit together & have a longer quality chapter next time for you.

See you next time :)