Epilogue 7. The Most Painful Day

Eight Months Later...

Emma's POV

"Ahh!" I hear a scream in the middle of the night. Killian and I both jump up and run into Colin's rooom. Oliver is clutching her as she breathes heavily. Her bed is soaked. I look at Killian with worry spreading across my face. 

Oliver carefully picks her up and carries her downstairs. "Ahh!" She lets out a scream of pain. Liam and Henry rush down the stairs.

"Get her to the car. Now!" He snaps at Ollie as he helps me down the stairs. "I'm leaving you two in charge. Your cousin Portia will be here to pick you up in the morning, okay?" They nod.

We rush out to the car and get it. Oliver is trying to calm a panicked Colin. "Breathe, baby, breathe." He says soothingly.

"I am fucking breathing!" She snaps at him while screaming in pain. She sobs. "Ollie," she begs.

"Shh, shh, shh." He holds her head in his lap. "Everything is okay. We going to get you to the hospital, and you're going to have our daughter, okay? Everything is going to be fine." He strokes her hair. "I'll be here the whole time. I won't leave you." She sobs in pain.

"Please, keep talking. It helps." He smiles and kisses her forehead.

"I hope she looks like you. So beautiful." Even through all her pain, she blushes. "You're stunning blue eyes and adorable lips." She lets out a painful giggle.

"You... have blue... eyes too." 

"Aye, too right, lass. But not nearly as light as yours." 

"Ahh!" She screams. Killian speeds up. "Please hurry!" She begs. We swerve into the hospital parking lot. Killian jumps out and opens the door for Ollie. I run to get nurses.

"My daughter is in labor!" Nurses immediately rush out with a wheelchair. The boys help Colin into it.

_

"Well, she's about six centimeters dilated." The same doctor that delivered Colin says. "Everything looks great so far. All we have to do now is wait. Get some rest, sweetheart, yout going to need it."

"How do you feel, Col?" I ask after she leaves.

"Tired." She sighs. 

"Yeah." I brush my fingers through her hair. "Have you decided on a name? Permanently that it?"

"We're going with Emma." She smiles. I smile and sob. I feel Killian's hand on my back.

"Please don't cry, Mum." She sobs a bit.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I look up at her. I run my hand over her belly.

"Have you decided on a name?"

"Cygnus." Killian says immediately. I look up at him.

"Killian, I said we aren't naming out daughter Cygnus."

"Emma, please?" I stand up. "Can I talk to you... alone?" He looks down. I follow him out of the room.

"Killian, I don't want our baby named after me. Sarah's middle name is Emma already-"

"Cygnus is the Swan constellation, Emma!" He says angrily.

"I know, baby, but-"

"Emma, everytime I look at this baby, I want to see you!" His eyes start to water.

"Killian, you aren't going to lose me." I say softly. I gently take his trembling hand.

"I'm being so selfish." He sobs.