Epilogue 3. Melted Passion

Colin's POV

Two Days Later...

"Ready to go get your prom dress?" My mom asks me as I walk down the stairs.

"Yes!" I say excitedly.

"Good, now eat and we can leave." I rush down the too the kitchen. Ollie walks down the stairs, rubbing his eyes and yawning. I giggle. 

"What?" He asks, looking at me.

"Look at your hair." I try to contain my laughter. I laugh as he runs to a mirror. Dad walks down the stairs with his hair a mess. "Looks like everyone is having a bad hair day." I giggle. He shrugs.

"I've learned to accept it." He kisses Mom. She giggles. I smile. Ollie kisses the top of my head.

"How did you sleep?" He asks me, as he slips into the chair beside me.

"Good." I smile at him. I look over to my parents in the kitchen. They're practically making out. I smile. Ollie takes my hand.

"Okay, lover boy. Our daughter is sitting right there." Mom laughs.

"Eh, she's a big girl. If I want to kiss my wife, then I'm damn well going to kiss my wife." He kisses her forehead and opens the fridge.

"You're a terrible man." She slaps his ass before walking up to their room. I laugh. "Watch it, young lady." Dad smiles. I look down amd try not to laugh. Ollie and I break out in laughter. Dad rolls his eyes. He grabs something to eat and walks to the table. He kisses my head and sits at the head of the table. I eat quickly and rush upstairs to get ready. 

I run to the bathroom and puke up all I just ate. Ollie walks in and immediately runs to me. He holds my hair back and rubs my back gently. "Damn morning sickness." I rest my head in the palm of my hand.

"Come here." He sweeps me into his arms and carries me to my bed. "I'm sorry this happened." He says as he sets me down.

"It's okay, Ollie. I just don't want you to be stuck with me. If we ever break up... I don't want you to be stuck with me, just because we have a baby." I place my hands over my stomach.

"Love, even if we do break up. I won't be stuck with you."

"No. But you'll be connected to be forever. I should just get an abortion." I sob.

"No! Absolutely not! We are going to keep this baby okay? Colin, this doesn't sound like you. You are completely against abortion, except if it's dangerous for the mother. What has gotten into you?"

"This baby. I never realized how hard it would be being a teen Mum. I don't know how to do that. I'm so scared, Ollie. What if we mess up? What if something goes wrong?"

"Colin, le beautéstop worrying. We're goign to figure this out as we go, okay?" I nod. "Good." He pulls me up. "Now, get dressed, and do whatever you girls do." He kisses me. I smile and kiss back. I let my head fall to his shoulder. He holds me tightly in his arms. "I love you." He whispers. I smile and push him out.

Emma's POV

Henry walks into me and Killian's room as I fold out laundry. "Hey, bud. What are doing?" I smile at my youngest son.

"Um... Mum, can we talk?" I stop what I'm doing and turn to him.

"What's wrong, baby?" I walk to the bed. I sit on the edge and pat the spot next to me.

"What do girls like in a guy?" I sigh.

"Henry," I look sympathetically at him. "Why are you so desperate to get a girlfriend?"