18. What Have You Done?

Emma's POV

I wake in a cold bed. I roll over and look at the empty space, where Killian is supposed to be. I sigh and look over to the nightstand, where I see flowers and a note. I smile and take the note.

'Hope you slept well, my love. I'm sorry I couldn't be there to kiss you good morning. Robin called and said he had an idea for a new song. I hope the roses make up for the missed kiss. I love you so much!

Yours, Killian.

"Love you too." I smile and smell thre roses. "Such a gentleman." I chuckle and fall back onto our bed.

"Mummy?" I look over to Killian's empty spot and see Colin trying to get up on our bed. I lean over and pull her up.

"Hi, baby." I pull her into my lap. "How did you sleep?"

"Good." She smiles.

"Good," I kiss her head. "Wanna help Mommy with breakfast?" I smile. She jumps up and down.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She laughs excitedly.

"Alright, let's go." I smile and pick her up. I put her on my hip and walk down the hall. I peak in Liam and Henry's rooms, seeing if their awake yet. I smile at my sleeping boys, and head downstairs with Colin still on my hip. She and I cook break together, having a blast while we do. I get Liam and Henry up to join us for breakfast.

As I'm cleaning up, Killian walks through the door. "Hey handsome." I smile. He gives a fake smile. "Your back early." I try to ignore the fake smile. He doesn't say anything and heads upstairs. All our kids stare at him.

"What's wrong with Daddy, Mommy?" Henry asks.

"I don't know, baby. I'm going to go find out, okay?" They nod.

"Are you going to fight again?" Colin asks.

"No, no, sweetie. I just want to know what's bothering Daddy, okay?" She nods. I kiss her head and walk upstairs. I see him standing in our room, looking down at the flowers he gave me this morning. He grabs them and throws them across the room. "Hey!" I yell. I run to the flowers and try to pick up what's left of them.

"Don't pretend like you liked them anyways!" He yells. I look up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Of course, I liked them." I whimper. "Do you know why I liked them?" I ask harshly. He sits on the bed with his head in his hands.

"I don't bloody give a fuck!"

"Because you're the one who gave them to me!" I yell. "You could've given me a bouquet of dead flowers for all I care, and I still would have loved them!"

"Whatever." He gets up. I grab his wrist.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? We were happy yesterday! And now you're treating me like shit! What happened!?"

"They pushed the date for my tour back!" He yells, grabbing my wrist.

"That's what this is about?" I ask in utter disbelief. "You would yell at your own wife, because of your stupid band!?"

"You don't understand!"

"No, you're right. I don't understand. I don't understand how you could act like you love me, but in reality, you love your band so much more."

"That isn't true, Emma!" He squeezes my wrist, making me try to get his hand off. "You know I love you!"

"Killian." My voice cracks. "Please! You're hurting me." I try to pry his large hand off of my wrist.