Epilogue 5. Can't We Be Happy?

Emma's POV

I sit up in bed and look over to my sleeping husband. I slip out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I place my hands on the counter and stare at myself. I stand back up. I place my hand on my belly. I feel the small round circle that has become my belly. I smile down and run my hands over my stomach. I pull Killian shirt up on me.

A knock on the door startles me. "Emma? Love, are you alright?" Killian voice is full of concern. I open the door. 

"I'm fine." I smile at him.

"You didn't get sick, did you?" He places his hand on my cheek.

"No," I giggle. "I promise, I'm fine." I stand on my tip-toes amd kiss him quickly. I walk past him and down the stairs. I bounce into the kitchen. I grab some things from the fridge to make for breakfast. Killian walks down the staire, fully dressed. Dark jeans are on his legs with a brown leather belt. A dark, navy, blue shirt clings to his chest. The sleves are rolled up to just above his elbows. "Hey, handsome." I flash him a smile.

"Hey, sweetheart." He walks to me and kisses the back of my head. He opens the fridge and searches it. "How did you sleep?"

"The best sleep I've had since Sarah was born." I chuckle.

"Well, I'm happy to hear it." He hides his face in my neck. He gently lays wet, sloppy kisses. I squeal and laugh. 

"Killian!" I laugh. "Stop!" He tickles me. 

"Okay, okay." He chuckles. "You ready to go shopping?"

"Yeah!" I finish cooking and place the food onto plates. I hand him one.

After we eat, I hurry and get dressed.  "Okay, I'm ready." I bounce down the stairs, right into Killian's arms. He smiles and we walk out to the car.

We arrive at a formal wear stand store. "I need a new suit as well." He grabs my hand as we walk in. There are several couples looking at the wedding dresses. A young woman looks at my pregnant belly and smiles. I smile back and Killian pulls me towards the dresses. He pulls off the shelf a long red dress. He holds it up. I shake my head and scrunch up my nose. He chuckles. I stand beside him and look through the mountains and mountains of dresses. I grab a few I like. 

"I found a couple. Did you find anything I might like?" He has a beautiful stunning black dress. "I love that!" I smile.

"Go try them on. I'll just be over there, looking at the suits, okay?" I nod and kiss his cheek. I walk to the changing room. I try on a maroon red off the shoulder, long dress.

"Killian?" I call for him. He walks over to me and smiles.

"Wow," he says breathlessly. "You look amazing." 

"Are you sure?"

"Aye, very." He chuckles.

"I don't know."

"Emma, if you aren't sure. Then we can keep looking. Try on the others, and if none of those work, then we will keep looking." I smile and he walks out.

I try on the others. None of them work. I'm on the last black one that Killian pulled. It has a sheer bottom, but with a dark mini skirt type thing. I put it on and I cannot believe it. It's absolutely amazing. "Killian!" I call for him. He walks up and his mouth drops. He stutters. 

"I- I... uh... wow... I can't express how beautiful you are." His eyes are about to bulge out of his head. I blush and look down. "What do you think?"

"I really like it." I look down at the dress. "I think this is the one." I bite my lip and smile at him. "Let's go look for your suit." I change back into my clothes and follow Killian to find his suit. We search and search for a suit he likes, but we cannot seem to find one.