9. Reliving The Past

Emma's POV

We leave the hospital and get into Killian's sports car

"Where do you want to eat?" Killian asks me, as I sit down. I shurg. He gives me an unamused expression. "Let me try that again... where do you want to eat?" I giggle.

"I don't know." I laugh. "You pick somewhere." I giggle.

"Swan," he sighs, rolling his eyes. I laugh and hit his shoulder.

"Come on, Mr. Grumpy, laugh." He smiles.I turn to him and grab his face. "What's wrong, Mr. Grumpy Gills?" He rolls his eyes. "Oh, come on, babe." I kiss him. "You okay?"

"I am now." He says against my lips. I smile and pull back.

"How about the Swan House?" He grins. "We haven't been there in years." I kiss his cheek.

"Sure," he smiles and starts the car. I smile and stare out the window. I look over too him as he drives. I grab my phone and snap a picture of him. He notices what I'm doing and tries to grab the phone out of my hand. "Come on, Swan, no pictures." He tries to grab it.

"Nope!" I laugh. "Killian!" I yell. He slams on the breaks, stopping just before hitting the car in front of us. Once we stop completely, I unbuckle and open the car door. I get out and lean up against a tree. I vomit.

"Oh, god, Emma." Killian runs up to me and rubs my back. "Emma, are you hurt?" He asks frantically. I wipe my mouth and stand up. He scans me from head to toe.

"I'm fine, Killian." I sigh, placing my hand on my belly. "It just scared me." I hide in his chest.

"I'm so sorry. I should've been paying attention."

"It's okay." His shoulder muffles my words. "Come on," I grab his hand. We get back in the car. He starts to drive again.

"Are you hurt? Is the baby okay?" He asks, keeping uis focus on the road.

"We're fine, Killian." I grab his hand.

_

We walk into the Swan House. I smile at all the memories we have here. "Killian?" A woman asks. Killian looks up and smiles. "Hi, Collette."

"It's so good to see you." She hugs him.

"Collette, I would like you to meet my wife, Emma." I shake her hand.

"Wife, huh? Looks like you've been a busy man." I blush and smile. Killian chuckles.

"Very," his arm wraps around my waist.

"Well, follow me." She smiles.

_

We finish dinner and walk around the park. He takes my hand and drags me to a familiar hidden place. I smile as I recognize our secret getaway. Killian turns to me and smiles. "Recognize this place?" I nod in awe. He brings me closer to his chest. He takes my hand and wraps his arm around my waist. He slowly starts to sway. I giggle.

"What are you doing?" I laugh, smiling.

"Dancing with my wife." He says, as if it's the most casual thing in the world.

"There's no music." I giggle.

"Then I can fix that." He starts to hum. The feeling of butterflies fill my stomach, as I rest my head on his shoulder. A small smile finds its way upon my lips. I close my eyes, taking in ever feeling, every sound, every beat of his heart. "I love you, Emma." I didn't even notice he stopped humming. I open my eyes and look up at him.

"I love you too." Our lips slowly meet, in a soft kiss, filled with all the love we have for each other. I start to shiver in the December air. He immediately takes off his jacket and places it around my shoulders. I smile and wrap my arms around him, in attempt to keep him warm as well. He slowly runs his hand through my hair.

We lay on the ground, wrapped around each other, and starring up at the stars. He kisses my forehead. I sigh and close my eyes.

Killian's POV

I pull up to my parents house and get out, not bothering to wake Emma. The rain comes down hard as I walk through thr door. "Hey, baby." My mother smiles.

"Hey, Mum." I smile.

"How did the Ultrasound go?" She whispers.

"Very good. The baby is perfectly healthy." I smile. Emma and I are going to surprise everyone with the twin news.

"Good. Speaking of, where is Emma?"

"She's asleep in the car." I chuckle. "Well, I should get Colin and be on my way."

"Of course," I walk past her and into the nursery they set up for her. The room is dark. I walk to the crib and look down to my sleeping daughter.

"Little love," I whisper and shake her lightly. Her big eyes open slowly. "Hello there, beautiful." I smile and pick her up. I let her rest against my shoulder. I walk back out and grab her car seat. I strap her in as she slowly falls back asleep. I take my jacket off and drape it over the car seat, wanting to keep her from getting wet.

"Bye, baby." My mother hugs me.

"Bye, Mum. Bye, Papa." I smile.

"Bye, Son." I walk out into the rain and too the car. I strap Colin in, getting soaked in the process. I jump into the drivers seat and start the car, startling Emma awake.

"Hey, beautiful." I smile and pull out of the driveway.

"Where are we?" She rubs her eyes.

"I just got Colin from my parents house." She looks to the backseat and smiles. She takes my hand as I drive. I smile and bring the back of her hand to my lips. She giggles.

We pull up to the apartment and get out. I grab Colin and keep her covered from the rain. We walk into our apartment and hang our jackets on a rack. I unstrap Colin and place her in her crib. I walk our and grab Emma by her waist.