5. Surprise, Surprise

One Week Later...

Emma's POV

The light shines through the windows, stirring me from my peaceful sleep. I open my eyes and turn on my side. I expect to see Killian, but isn't where he's supposed to be. I sit up and search the room with my eyes. "Killian?" I slide my legs over the edge of the bed. "Babe?" I stand up. My stomach starts to feel woozy. I place my hand over it, in attempts to soothe it. "Ow," I mumble and walk to the kitchen. "Killian?" I look towards the counter and see a note on the fridge.

"We ran out of food, so I'm at the grocery store. Hope you slept well. I made you breakfast and put it in the fridge. Be back around ten. Love you."

-Killian

"Love you too." I mumble. I open the fridge and pull out the bacon eggs and toast he has on a plate for me. I put it in the microwave. I take it out and place it on the table. I sit down and I start to eat, not realizing how hungry I am.

About half way through, my stomach starts to turn. I stop eating and wait, hopping it will pass. Sooner than I think, I'm dashing for the bathroom. I hover over the toilet and vomit into it. I keep vomiting. I finally stop and force myself off of the floor. I stumble to me and Killian's room and grab my phone. I try to call him but it sends me straight to voicemail.

"Killian," I cry. "I don't feel well. I keep throwing up, and I'm just really scared. Please come home. I need you." I end the voicemail and run back to the bathroom. I vomit a few more times, before I get up and walk back to the kitchen. I hear the front door shut and fast footsteps follow.

"Emma!" He yells. He turns his head and sees me. "Swan," he wraps his arms around me. "I got your message. What's wrong?" He cups my cheeks

"I don't know, I keep throwing up and..." I cry. He pulls me back to his chest. "I'm sorry, I was just scared without you."

"I know, but I'm here now." He kisses my forehead. I pull away from him and run for the bathroom. He kneels beside me and pulls my hair out of the way. He rubs my back soothingly and kisses my temple.

"Go. You don't need to see this." I try to push him away.

"Hey, sickness and in health, remember?" He gives a small smile. I sit on the toilet so he can't see. "Did I not cook the bacon enough?"

"No. The bacon was fine. I woke up noxious." I place my hand over my stomach.

"Cramps? Is it that time of month?" It hits me.

"No," I stand up. "But it should be." I pace. "I'm never late. The only time I'm late is when..." I stop and look at him. "I'm pregnant."

"Are you saying you're pregnant?" A small smile appears on his face.

"I guess. We've only been here a week and a half, so it must have happened before the wedding." 'I knew the dress was too tight.'

"Well, we did have sex a few times, so it makes sense." He smiles. "It all lines up." His smile grows.

"We're going to have another baby." I mumble to myself and place both my hands over my flat stomach. I look up at Killian. He walks to me and places his hand over mine. "We're going to have a baby." I say again.

"Aye, we are." He grins and his hands cup my cheeks. "We finally did it, love." His forehead rests against mine. I smile and hug him.

"Thank you, Killian." I whisper too him.

"Of course, my love." He kisses my temple. "We're going to need to look at houses." He pulls back and smiles. I giggle and jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I kiss him slowly, earning a low groan from him. I smile and hold onto him tighter. He walks out of the bathroom with me still wrapped around him. He lays me on the bed with him on top of me. He pulls his lips away from mine, and looks into my eyes. "Want to look at houses?" He smiles and bites his lip. He jumps off of me and grabs his laptop from the kitchen.