25. Killian. My Love, My Soul, My Forever

Emma's POV

I wake in Killian's arms. I smile and close my eyes. "Good morning, handsome." I feel him smile against my neck. I sit up. I run my hand over my relatively big belly. Killian keeps his arm in my lap as he tries to sleep. "Can you believe we're going to have another baby?" I smile down to my belly. He groans in response. I turn around and glare, playfully, at him. He cracks one eye open. "You could show at least a little bit of enthusiasm for your child." I smack his arm.

"I'm trying to bloody sleep, woman." I laugh.

"Well, excuse me." I say with sass. "Are you really not excited?" He shoots his eyes open. He sits up.

"Of course, I am, Emma." He tilts my chin up. "I swear, I couldn't be more excited for a new mini you." His large hand runs over my belly. "But we really do need to talk about names." I smile.

"That reminds me." I jump up. "While we were on our 'break'," I use quote signs with my hands. "I made  big folder with a bunch of baby names." I pull a folder out from our closet. I crawl back onto the bed and ait in between his legs. I pull the book into my lap. His hand caresses my belly as our eyes look over the names. "I kinda like Chelsea." I turn my head to look at him.

"No, I don't really like that one."

"Okay, we'll keep looking. I'm sure there's one in here somewhere." 

"Rose?" He asks.

"Mmm, nah. Too simple." He sets his chin on my shoulder. I turn my head and kiss his temple. He smiles. I look back down to the book. "Keira?"

"Yeah! I like that one!" He smiles. "Is this our little Keira?" He asks.

"Are you sure? There are billions of other names out there-"

"But this one is hers." I smile and kiss him passionately.

"Keira it is." I smile and giggle. He pulls away from my lips and pulls my shirt up my belly. He lays a gentle kiss to it. "Hey, beautiful. This is your Daddy." I feel her flutter. "I just wanted to let you know that I can't wait to meet you, and that your mother and I finally decided on a name." I giggle. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you in the begging, but I promise I will be the best father I can be." Tears appear in my eyes. "I don't care how many times you screw up. I will love you no matter what. I love you my Keira." He kisses my belly one more, before moving above me. He kisses my slowly as a few tears slip down my cheeks. He whipes them away and smile.

"I love you." I whisper. He grins. He places his hand on my bump. I feel her kick, but it's weak. I sit up.

"What? What's wrong?" Killian asks.

"I felt a kick but it was really weak." I look into his eyes.

"I didn't feel anything." Iget up off the bed and pace the room.

"That's the damn point!" I yell.

"Hey," he says gently. He steps in front of me and cups my face. "Emma, you need to calm down. She's probably just tired. Your stress isn't doing anyone any favors, so just calm down."  I hide my face in his chest. "Our baby is growing perfectly. Don't worry about her, okay?" I nod.  "Good. Now go sit down while I make you some breakfast, okay?" I pull back. His hands caresses my shoulders. I kiss him. He hugs me tightly. "I love you. You know that, right?" I nod. He smiles.

"I love you too." I rest my forehead against his.

"Alright, go sit down." He kisses my forehead. I sit down on the couch as he cooks breakfast.

"So.... what are we doing today?" 

"I don't know, love. I was thinking maybe a date?"

"Yeah! Definitely! It's been forever since we went on a date."