Epilogue 2. Terrified Of The Future

Colin's POV 

Ollie and I run into his apartment, kissing passionately. He pins me to the wall. I moan into his mouth. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me with ease. "Mmm," I moan as he kisses down my neck. "Ollie!"

Six Weeks Later...

I wake in the middle of the night with a horrible feeling in my stomach. I jump up and dash for the bathroom. Someone pulls my hair back. I see it's Dad. After I'm done, he sweeps me up into his arms and walks back to my room. He lays me down. He walks down to the kitchen and grabs a bowl if I need it. He sets it on my nightstand. "If you need anything, love, just call, okay?" He kisses my forehead and leaves. 

I start shaking as a thought pops into my head. "No, no, no, no. I'm seventeen. I can't be pregnant." I sit up and cry. 

"Colin?" I shoot my head up and see Mom in the doorway. "Baby, what's wrong?" I wipe my tears. She sits on the bed in front of me.

"Please don't hate me." I sob.

"Colin, why on earth would I hate you?" 

"I'm pregnant."

"Oh my god." She gasps. I look away from her. "I... I need a minute." She slowly gets up.

Emma's POV

I walk back to and Killian's room. I lean against the doorway. Killian kisses me and walks into our room. He pulls his shirt over his head. I walk to him, wrapping my arms around him. He turns around and cups my head. I lay my head on his shoulder. I gently kiss his neck. He smiles and runs his hand down my back. "Killian?" 

"Hmm?" 

"I'm pregnant." I whisper. He abruptly pulls back. 

"What?" He says with utter fear in his eyes. "No, No!" He holds his head in his hands. "You can't. They told you, you couldn't have another." Tears shine in his eyes.

"I know, but-"

"But what!?" He yells. I shut the door. "You can't keep it. It could kill you!"

"I don't care!" I yell back. I grab his face and force him to look at me. "Look at me, Killian." He continues to look down. "Look at me." I say gently. He slowly lifts his head. Tears stain his cheeks. "I would gladly give my life for our child. It's been twelve years since I've felt the joy of finding out I'm pregnant. I'm thrilled, Killian."

"But, Emma..." his voice cracks.

"I know it's risky. I know that, but I could never end our child's life for mine. I couldn't live with myself.

"Swan..." he cries.

"Shh," I whisper, pulling his head to my shoulder. "I know it's scary, but I'm going to be fine. I want to give you another baby."

"But what about giving me a long, happy life with my wife?" He sobs. Tears slip down my cheeks.

"You have four parts of me with you." I run my fingers through his soft black hair.

"Please don't leave me?" He begs.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby." 

"Your pregnant?" We turn around and see Colin in the doorway.

"Yes, Colin. I am." I look away.

"Oh," she backs away. "Okay." A couple tears slip down her cheeks. She walks away.

"What has her bothered. She knows what could happen."

"If I tell you something, do you promise not to get mad?" I turn around and place my hands on his chest.