10. Happy Little Bubble

Two Weeks Later...

Emma's POV

My stomach is growing a lot fater than when I was pregnant with Colin. I didn't start showing 'till almost half way through my pregnancy. But now, I'm showing quite a bit. Two babies mean, bigger Mommy. It's still a small bump, it's rather cute, well... Killian thinks so. It's getting harder to hide it, since Brennan is practically the only one who doesn't know that I'm pregnant at all.

Today is the surprise baby shower. Well... "surprise". Killian accidentally spoiled it.

"How is my beautiful wife today?" Killian asks, burying his nose in my neck as I brush my hair.

"I am great, you?" He chuckles.

"Fan-bloody-tastic." I giggle. He smiles and kisses my temple. He walks out and almost steps on a crawling Colin. "Woah!" He says, avoiding her. I giggle. Colin sit up and reaches for Killian. I smile as he picks her up. "You need to lean to walk, love." He kisses her, making her giggle. "Alright, go with your Mum. I got to get ready." He kisses my cheek as I walk out. He closes the door.

_

I cook in the kitchen as Colin plays on the floor with her toys. I smile at my little daughter. She looks so content. I hear footsteps come down the stairs. I turn around and jump. "Killian!" I put my hand to my mouth. "What did you do?" I ask shocked.

"I just shaved, love." He chuckles. I place both my hands on his cheeks.

"But the scruff." I whine.

"Will grow back." He laughs and kisses the palm of my hand. "If you don't like it, I won't do it again."

"Um... I'm not sure. It will definitely take some getting used to." I try not to hurt his feelings. He looks down, saddened by my words.

"You don't like it." He says quietly.

"No, no, Killian. It's different, that's all. I've been with you for six years, and the scruff is all you've ever had." I say, trying to raise his spirits.

"Do you like me better the other way?"

"Killian Jones! I do not care what hair you have on your face. I love you just as much with or without it, got it?" I scold. He nods. I kiss him softly. It grows more heated, as he picks me up and places me on the counter. I moan as his hands travel up my shirt.

A giggle breaks our intense kiss. We break apart and look down to our happy daughter as she plays with her toys. We both smile and look back to each other. Our foreheads press together. I lightly kiss him. He helps me off of the counter. I smile as he kisses my temple. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I smile.

_

We enter his parents house. I smile at all the decorations. Colin rests on my hip, asking to be put down. I set her on the floor. She starts to crawl around. "Ah!" Evie says, smiling. The door opens and Liam and a pregnant Ruby walk in. Killian and I are the only one's who know she's pregnant.

"Hey," we all exchange hugs. "Where's Brennan?" I ask, sitting down with Killian.

"He'll be here any minute now." She says giddily. I smile and snuggle up to Killian.

Brennan arrives and has a extremely confused. "What the bloody hell?" He says. We all laugh. "Wait one bloody second." He smiles. "Which one of you is pregnant?" He points to me and Ruby. Portia runs to him. He picks her uo, but keeping his eyes on us. We both raise our hand. "Both of you?" He says shocked. We giggle. "Well, I see both of my sons have been rather busy." I blush and hide my face in Killian's neck. They all laugh. He walks to Killian. "I see the honeymoon was a success." Killian chuckles. "How far are you along, Emma?"

"Nine weeks."

"Ah! Before the wedding. Nicely done, my boy."

"Oh, god." I laugh ane hide my face in my hands. They all chuckle.

"Shall we eat?" Evie says smiling.

"Uh, we have some other news too." I say smiling. I look to Killian. He smiles and nods. "We aren't just expecting one baby... but two." All their mouths drop.

"What!? Your having twins?" Ruby exclaims.

"Aye," Killian smiles.

"Yes!" Ruby smiles.

"And..." I start.

"There's more?" They all laugh.

"We found a perfect home and we're moving to Dublin." Killian says.

"Oh, that's wonderful." Evie says sadly.

"What's wrong, Mum?"

"All the way in Dublin? Couldn't you find a place in Drogheda?"

"We tried, Mum, but there weren't any that we liked."

"Oh, I understand. I'm happy for you, really I am. I'm just going to miss you." Killian stands up and hugs her tightly. "I love you, my beautiful boy." She whispers to him.

"I love you too, Mum."

Killian and I sit together on the couch, in our happy little bubble. He kisses my temple and I lay my head on his shoulder. We both watch our daughter crawl to her grandmother. "You're not worried about her not walking yet?" Killian asks.

"No. She'll walk when she has somewhere to be." I cuddle into him. "And she'll talk when she has something to say." I whisper and close my eyes, enjoying my perfect life.