11. Large, And In Charge

Four Months later...

Emma's POV

I'm already the size of what I would be if I were nine months pregnant. I feel huge. It's ridiculous. Killian says I look beautiful, but I doubt that.

Today is moving day. We have everyone helping, which is going to be a big help. Since Ruby and I are both pregnant, they're not going to let us do anything. At this point, I'm okay with that.

"Emma," I hear my husband whisper. "Emma, my darling. Time to wake up." He whispers sweetly. I groan. He kisses my forehead. "Waky, waky." I smile as I open my eyes. "There she is." He smiles. I pull him down for a slow passionate kiss. "Ready to say goodbye to this place?" My smile disappears. "Oh, darling. Please don't be sad." He tilts my chin up. "Please?" He begs. I force a small smile. He sits up and pulls me into his lap. "What's bothering you?" He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Our whole lives have been here," I gesture to the apartment. "We brought Colin home here, we had our fights, we made up, even our first time having sex. I'm just going to miss it all." I say sadly.

"I know, love, but imagine all the new memories we're going to make in our new home. Imagine our three beautiful children running around. The sound of little patters on the floor, the smell of dirty kids, and clothes." I smile. "Think of all the memories we'll make." I blush. "All I'm saying, love, is that it won't be all bad. It's a good life, love, as long as it's with you." He grins.

"It's a good life." I repeat and kiss him softly. He places his large hand on my baby bump. He looks down to it and smiles. I run my hand through his hair.

"Hey, little loves." He whispers to my belly. "This is your Daddy." I feel a kick. I giggle to myself. "Please hury up with the growing. I want to meet my little boys." I smile. He leans up to me and kisses my forehead. "Our little princes." I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Colin is going to be out numbered." I giggle.

"Guess we could even it out." He smirks.

"Woah! These guys aren't even out of me yet." I laugh. He chuckles. I lay my head back on his shoulder. "I'm going to miss it here." I whisper. He tightens his grasp around my shoulders. I hide my face in the crook of his neck. I feel the babies kick. "Killian, give me your hand." He does as I say. I put it on my belly. He smiles from ear to ear as he feels the babies kicking.

"I'm never going to get used to that." He chuckles.

"Tell me about it." I laugh. He smiles and kisses my temple. "We should probably get ready." I sigh.

"Aye," I turn my head and catch his lips. He moans softly as I slip my hands into his hair. We pulls back and rest our foreheads together. We both smile and give each other a soft kiss. "I love you, Emma Jones." Blush at my last name.

"I love you too." I place my hand on his neck and guide his lips to mine.

We get ready and head downstairs, into Colin's room. She's twenty months old, so she's starting to talk. Still no walking though. I smile as I see my smiling daughter. "Mummy," she reaches for me. I smile. I can't lean over the railing anymore.

"Killian!' I call for him. He walks in and picks her up for me. He hands her to me and smiles. "Mommy can't lean over the railing anymore, huh?" I say to Colin. "Not with my big belly in the way." I giggle. She smiles and looks at Killian.

"You look beautiful." He kisses my temple and walks to the kitchen. I smile and follow him. There's a knock on the door. Killian looks down at himself and realizes he's only wearing his sleep pants. He shrugs and open the door. "Come in." He smiles and Ruby, Evie, Brennan, and Liam all I walk in.