Chapter 22

Bo loved being between her legs, kissing her breasts, her toned belly and especially her sex. It was just as beautiful as she was and he loved bringing her pleasure with his body.

Right now, she was tearing at his hair while he worked her into a frenzy with his tongue. He just hardened every time she opened her mouth, whether it was to say something sexy or just sigh.

"Oh my God Brody"she breathed, his tongue flicking her beautiful bundle and she was the only one he allowed to call him Brody. It sounded so sexy rolling off her lips.

"Tell me little filly. I wanna hear you tell me what you need" he said, lowering his mouth back down to her.

"Make me scream" she panted. Oh he could do that he thought and pressing harder and deeper, and he brought her to orgasm, her body relaxing as she moaned with satisfaction.

"Your turn" she said licking her lips suggestively. Bowing her head to his extremely stiff c*ck, she loved him with her mouth, her tongue traveling the entire length and back up again.

This continued for a while and then she stopped, grabbed a condom and rolled it over his shaft, which was still dripping with her saliva.

Resting her hands on his chest, she hovered above him, sinking onto him so slowly he could feel her walls contracting already just from contact.

They anointed each other with pleasure and when neither could take anymore, they spooned, Bo's body cupping hers.

"Let's sleep for a bit, shower and then take care of your folks, okay, little darlin?" He asked, kissing the back of her head.

"K, Bo.  That sounds like a plan" she replied back tiredly.  He didn't fall asleep right away but instead laid there listening to her breath.

****

As soon as he opened his eyes, Bo knew he was alone.  Why he wasn't sure, but when he pulled on his jeans and walked into the rest of the house, it was quiet.  Too quiet.

He was about ready to call out for Mercy Rae when he saw two urns sitting on the dinning room table and an open letter laying next to them.

My sweet little lady bug,
     If you are reading this, it means that mom and I are finally together.  I know this is going to be hard on you, but you're strong, Mercy Rae, just like your mama.
     I want you to go back to Canadian, make your life there.  Find a good man and y'all take care of each other, love each other and never take each other for granted.
     If you go about three hundred yards out into the south part of the pasture, you will see a huge oak tree.  That's where mom and I want to rest. 
     We love you, Mercy Rae.
Daddy

He heard the dogs whining at the back door and when he stepped to it, he saw his woman, out by the fence, leaning over it with her head down and her shoulders were shaking.

Giving her the time she needed, he turned and went back to the bedroom to get dressed and then hopefully she would be back inside the house.

Sure enough, she was standing in front of the kitchen sink, just staring out the window, looking lost and he couldn't stand it.

Walking to her, he slid his arms around her waist and placed a tender kiss on her neck.  "I am so sorry about your folks, little filly.  I can't even imagine what you are goin through, but I'm here.  If and when you need me."

She turned to face him, her eyes full of tears as she grabbed hold of him, laid her head on his chest and cried.

After a bit, she lifted her head, sniffing and wiping her eyes.  "I'm sorry" she said quietly.  "We can saddle Thor and get started.  I need to get this done."

Taking her hand, they walked towards the barn, both of them deep in their own reflections. 

He watched her get Thor ready to be saddled and was so proud of how she could handle herself, not just with this but with the responsibility of a ranch.  She was one tough woman.

She stood back so Bo could get on first and then he hoisted her up to his front and they took the urns off the top of the fence of Thor's stahl on their way out.

Mercy Rae quietly directed Bo to their destination and he couldn't help but think what a gorgeous place this would be for a wedding.

"This is it" she said, breaking his thoughts as he led Thor under a beautiful and old oak tree.  There was a small but pretty pond right next to it.

Bo slid down first and then helped Mercy Rae down.  This was hard for him as well.  Not just because he still had his parents, but because she was in pain and he hated seeing that.

She walked to the base of the tree and took the lid off the first urn.

"Mama, I miss you so much but I know daddy is so happy that y'all are together now.  I'm goin to miss you helpin me get ready for my wedding.  I'm gonna miss gettin to tell you I'm pregnant and watchin you hold your grand baby.

Life is so not fair, but I have remembered what you've always told me and as long as I'm happy and have my health, I have everything.  Be at peace and I love you."

Bo looked on as she walked around the tree sprinkling her mama's ashes and then she picked up her daddy's urn.

"Daddy, I miss you so much.  I understand why you left.  You're heart was just broke after mama died and you needed her.

I want you to know that I have found a home here in Canadian.  I love the ranch and Thor.  He's such a great horse.  I adopted two dogs.  Lacey and Laila.  You and mama would have loved them.

Daddy, I met someone.  You would have loved him too.  His name is Bo Robertson.  Mama's friend, Janna?  Her son.  He's been so good to me and he's takin real good care of me, so I don't want you to worry none, okay?  I love you daddy and miss you so much.  I hope you can rest now."

Mercy Rae walked around the tree, just like with her mom and then she just stood there, her shoulders shaking and Bo walked up behind her and put his arms around her waist.

He felt her place both hands on his, gripping them tight.  Laying his chin on her shoulder, he gently talked to her, telling her it would be okay.

"Can we just ride around the property for a bit?  I'm not ready to go back to the house just yet" she said.

"Of course baby.  You just tell me what you need.  Also, you think you might feel like goin to The Rose later tonight?"

She smiled and nodded as they headed back to Thor.  The rest of their journey took them all over Mercy Rae's land and they had a good time laughing and talking about anything and everything.

Bo was falling fast and hard for this girl and all he needed was the right time to tell her so.