Chapter 17

Bo's fingernails dug into Mercy Rae's hips as she leaned forward, teasing him with her mouth, her body lifting up and down, sliding effortlessly around him from her arousal.

She suddenly sat up, giving him the perfect view of heaven on earth.  He watched her body swallow him up with each movement she made and he'd never seen anything hotter.

Running his hands up her smooth thighs, she captures them with her own and placed them on her breasts, holding them tightly to her soft mounds.

She looked absolutely beautiful, holding his hands in place with her head thrown back, sexy little moans dripping from her pink lips.

"Bo" she whispered reverently as she rode him like she rode Thor, with expert ability.

Her body was slick with sweat from their activities and her position gave him an opportunity to study her body, taking in her beauty.

Her breasts were perfectly shaped and beautifully feminine and he couldn't get enough of putting his hands on them.

Her stomach was flat and toned, her muscles slightly rippling with her movements and along with her shapely and strong biceps, she was strong enough to run a ranch but maintain being ladylike.

Her breathy sighs and how she would wrinkle her brow indicated how turned on she was while they made love and he loved knowing he was responsible for that.

His eyes went to her thighs, strong and firm, yet sexy while they gripped his waist and he loved how they flexed as she rode his body to ecstasy.

"Mercy Rae, dear God!" He gritted, her sex clinching around him and when he couldn't take anymore, he sat up quickly, their noses touching while he kissed her wildly.

Without any warning, he got on his knees and carried them from his bed to his dresser.

Setting her down, he began asking her what she wanted from him, what she wanted him to do to her, telling her they had all night.

"I want to see your face, your eyes.  I want to see all of you" she cried while Bo thrust inside her, his primal nature to mate taking over.

"F*ck I want to pound into you so hard baby" he hissed.  "But I don't want to hurt you."

"God Bo there is no way what you're doin to me would do anything other than feel damn good.  F*ck me hard baby, take what you need from me. 

I want to experience it all.  How it feels when you make love to me and how it feels when you are f*cking the breath from my body.  Teach me Bo.  I wanna learn from you!" She cried, leaning back on both hands while he pounded her mercilessly.

"Mercy Rae!  I'm gonna come baby and I want you to feel every last thrust, every last drop I have to give you.  Open your eyes and watch what you do to me."  His mouth hung slack, his body slipping over the edge and he hoped to take her with.

"Oh yes!  Make me come!  Please take me with you!  Yes!" She cried, her sex milking him, squeezing him to paradise and back.

His body shot thick, ropes of his essence deep inside her as they both continued crying out, their bodies bringing each other to a very satisfying finish.

He watched her body fall into his, her chest heaving from all the activity, and then he felt her arms grip around him, like she was afraid he might let go of her.

"I'm not goin anywhere little filly. You're stuck with me" he said, kissing her sweaty shoulder, and then she giggled, which he loved hearing.

"I like the sound of that" she said. "And as sexy as I find your dresser, my arse feels like I've been in the saddle a couple of days." Bo threw his head back and laughed at her words, picking her up and carrying her to the bed.

"Tell ya what. Go take a shower while I put fresh sheets on the bed, we'll crawl back in and snuggle. How does that sound?"

His reward was that killer smile, the one that he'd move heaven and earth for, the one he found himself craving when he went any amount of time without seeing her.

Moving a strand of sweaty hair from her eyes, he just stared down at her lovingly, never getting tired of the view.

"What?" She asked softly, aware of how he ate her up with his gaze. "I just never thought...I had always hoped that I would find someone like you, but I wasn't sure if it would happen, especially here in Canadian." His answer was right and true.

Her expression turned serious for a moment, making him think he'd said something wrong, until she said those two little words that dispelled any doubts. "Kiss me."

It seemed like they stayed there forever, touching, kissing, wanting, needing, when Bo managed to get her out of his bed and into the shower

When he heard the water and the bathroom door shut, he stripped the sheets and got a fresh set, hurriedly making the bed.

He had put black sheets on the bed because he knew with this being Mercy Rae's first time, he didn't want her to be embarrassed by the stain loosing her virginity would leave.

He wanted nothing more than to join her and after a minute or two he walked in to find her soaping up her body, sexy not even covering what he saw.

Her n*pples were hard as her hands washed around her breasts, then down her belly and to her legs.  She had the most beautiful body he'd ever seen.

"May I join you?" He asked softly, watching her turn around, her hair clinging to her moisture soaked body.  She looked every inch a lady.

He didn't make love to her in the shower although they participated in a very industrious make out session which led to her dropping to her knees and servicing him.

He would not let her good deed go unreturned, so he kneeled in front of her and made love to her with his mouth and it was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen.

What got Bo was with the few women he'd been with, he'd experienced more with Mercy Rae than them.  It just seemed so natural with her.  No pretense about it, they went together like peanut butter and jelly and brought out the best in each other.

He wanted to tell her so much how he really felt, but he just wanted to make sure they both felt the same way. 

At any rate, this woman was his and he was hell bent on caring for her the rest of her life.