Chapter 20

Bo woke to the sensation of soft lips fluttering along his inner thighs and palms stretched out on his chest while fingers teasingly played with his erect n*pples.

He grasped Mercy Rae's hair as she wrapped her moist lips around his shaft, taking her time running her mouth up and down his length, driving him crazy.

"Sh*t baby what a way to wake up" he gritted while his woman increased her speed, making him cry out to the heavens, climaxing in her mouth.

His eyes were closed, his chest heaving as he tried to regulate his breathing, when he felt her make her way up from where she'd just been.

Stopping at his belly, she plied him with soft kisses the rest of the way up until she got to his mouth, her kisses there filled with passion and lust.

"Good morning" her voice raspy with sleep. Bo rolled them over, his arms still wrapped tightly around her as they continued to kiss.

"Hmm, yes it has been a very good morning" he mumbled against her lips. Bo had been in two serious relationships since high school and a couple of girls that he dated in between, but nothing could have prepared him for the flood of emotions that came from being with this woman.

"Bo" she breathed, his lips trailing down her neck to her shoulder. "When did you have your period last?" He asked. And to her credit, she didn't act shocked.

"Finished early last week" she said. Bo reached between them and pushed his rod into her, and what he felt was nothing short of amazing.

He'd never been with a woman where he didn't use a condom, but with Mercy, he needed to feel her bareback.

"F*cking hell Mercy Rae! Damn!" His eyes started to roll back into his head as he experienced for the first time the real warmth of a woman.

He willed himself to go slow, not wanting this to ever end, he made his thrusts last. Almost pulling completely out before slowly sinking back in.

Her breathy moans and mewling noises making it harder to keep on track but hell she felt amazing and he wanted more!

Mercy kept a death grip on his body, her legs firmly around his waist and her arms around his neck with her face buried in his shoulder.

Hearing her sighs and the little things she would say drove him crazy. He needed to come but not before her.

At that moment, he heard her draw out "Oh" and felt her clinch around him. She was coming and it was sexy as hell, so ladylike and erotic the way her body betrayed her.

Getting up on his knees, he held both her legs up, grasping her by the ankles as he pounded away inside her and then his body broke.

He pulled out, stroking himself as he released on her sex and belly, her words exciting and pushing him further.

"Come on me baby" she breathed while she reached down and circled her bud and he had no idea where the extra came from but he released more onto her, his body burning from the inside out as she came again.

He found his body laying back on top of her, kissing her while fisting his fingers through her hair, the pull they had bringing him closer as they finished their act of love.