Chapter 7

Bo watched the blonde haired beauty ride off towards the pasture, her smile cancelling out the sun, while the light from it made her hair glisten like liquid gold.

She was out of breath, her chest heaving up and down and Bo had to drag his gaze away, lest Tuck and Hank see him undressing her with his eyes.

He thought the sexiest thing he'd ever seen was a woman who could saddle her own horse and ride expertly and Mercy Rae could do that and more.

Tuck had told him, while she was off riding, that when he and his daddy first arrived, she was dancing and sashaying up on her roof.

Bo smirked, shaking his head, getting a good mental picture of what that must have looked like and wishing he could have seen it for himself.

He watched her swing her leg from the saddle and step down from Thor's back, his giant body heaving as well.

"Hot damn!" She cried, taking her hat off and shaking her golden locks. Taking her horse's reins, she walked him towards his stahl while the men followed her.

He watched her firm, yet feminine biceps flex as she unbuckled the straps that held the saddle in place.

Wanting so badly to step up and remove the saddle, he remained grounded in his spot, knowing she would throw a fit if he did anything like that.

Once the saddle was put in its place, she removed the blanket and shook it out, hanging it on the side of his stahl.

"There's a beautiful boy" she cooed, his brush in her hands as she took care of him, gentle hands for a gentle beast.

"Look here" she said holding an apple. "Look what Bo brought you baby. A beautiful red apple." She held it lovingly in her had as the animal took a huge bite, crunching sounds and a neigh voicing his pleasure.

Mercy Rae turned to Bo and handed him the other half. "I want him to get used to you givin him treats" she said wisely.

Bo pet the animal's head while he enjoyed the juicy fruit, nudging Bo with his snout when he finished.

This caused them to laugh at how attached he already seemed to be with the man.

"Well darlin, we're gonna be goin now" Hank told Mercy Rae.

"Bo, we'll be seein you tonight?" Bo nodded, shook hands with Hank and Tuck while he and Mercy Rae hugged.

Once the two men, truck and trailer were gone, Mercy Rae closed the stahl gate to Thor's pen and asked Bo in for some lemonade.

He watched her move around the small kitchen with ease and when she reached into the cabinet to get a glass, her tee shirt raised up some in the back, giving him a better look at her wonderfully formed behind.

"Shit" he muttered, causing her to turn around. "You okay?" She asked, handing him the glass.

"Yep, just fine" he said with a smile while she poured him a glass of cold lemonade.

Drinking almost all of the cold liquid, Bo smacked his lips, smiling. "That is some of the best homemade lemonade I've ever had, little filly."

He put his glass down on the table, picked her up, surprising her, and sat her down on the kitchen counter.

It was deja vu all over again as he stood between her legs, but his hands rested on the counter top this time instead of her thighs.