standwiththeauthors

Hello, all!
Just wanted to make a quick announcement.
As some of you may have heard already, there's been some trouble going on within the Wattpad community.

Authors are being plagiarised, bullied, and having their books taken down for no reasons at all. And it is so stupid. If, like me, you support the authors of Wattpad - the ones receiving hate, being bullied, having their ideas stolen, or their books removed from the site - I highly recommend following an account.

Their name is standwiththeauthors and the account is made up of admins for different fandoms that want to be there for you. If you are experiencing any of the above, message one of the admins for your fandom, and they will be there for you.

Recently, I applied to be one of those admins. Because I fully support what they stand for. Also, I've been told one of my best attributes is helping and supporting others, and giving advice. I've applied to be an admin for the Gotham fandom, because I am one of those hardcore DC fans in love with my batman villains.
So, if you have any problems, do not hesitate to message an admin.
They are there to help you.
We are all here for each other.

Much love, guys, gals, and non-binary pals!
Skye
❤⭐❤

PS, thank you so much for 15K reads. I love you all!