Walk Of Shame

Negan - Walk Of Shame, P!nk

One step, two steps
Counting tiles on the floor
Three steps, four steps
Guess this means that I'm a whore.
Uh oh, hell no,
How long til I reach the door?
Fuck me, my feet are sore.

You opened the door slowly, trying not to drop the heels you were carrying. Your head was pounding, your feet were aching and you were pretty sure you had makeup all over your face. Let's just say, last night hadn't exactly gone as planned.

I'm wearing last night's dress
And I look like a hot ass mess.
Although my hair looks good
Because I haven't slept yet.

You had planned to just go to the bar. Work that day had been good, nobody had been killed. Your boss, Negan, was happy. There was plenty reason to celebrate. And that is exactly what you and the rest of the Saviors did. But like I said, it just didn't go to plan.

For example, you hadn't planned to consume quite so much alcohol. It was probably the alcohol that pushed you into doing what you did after that. Because you had definitely not planned to seduce Negan. Nor had you planned to end up sleeping with him.

Make the elevator come a little faster,
I'm pushing all the buttons
But nothing's happening.
Please god,
Don't let anybody see me.
Please god,
I'll do anything you ask of me.
I promise no more walks of shame.
So walk this way.

Exhausted, you flopped yourself down on the bed. Thankfully, you had managed to sneak out before he woke up. You did not need his wives on your case because he'd much rather fool around with you than any of them. Yeah, you didn't need that.

Just as your head was beginning to calm down and you thought you might actually get some good sleep, a knock sounded at your door.

Last night's bubblegum
No more bubbles, no more yum.
Where'd I get the wrist band?
Tell me there's no tramp stamp.
One, two, three, shoot.
No one knows, this shit ain't cute.
But damn the man sure is fun.
Parry til the sun wakes up.

"It's open!" You called out, regretting it the moment you see who walked through the door. You groaned loudly, "What do you want Simon?"

He chuckled at you, "Boss man just woke up. He wants to see you around about now." He informed you with a smirk.

"Ah, shit." You mumbled before pushing yourself off the mattress. "Well tell him I need time to change. And then I'll be there."

"I will do just that." Simon laughed before turning and exiting your room.

Okay so raise two hands
If you've ever been guilty.
And clap clap clap clap it out
If you've walked with me.

In what felt like no time at all, you were stood outside the door to Negan's room again. What do you do? Just knock and go in? You've never really even spoken to Negan much before the drunken mishap last night.

Before you could decide what to do, the door opened. You looked up, expecting to see Negan staring back at you. But instead, it was Dwight. He gave you a big smile, "What? Last night not enough for you?" He chuckled.

Your face contorted with horror, "You know?"

"Sweetheart, everybody knows. First of all, the two of you were all over each other last night. Second, you weren't exactly quiet either. You couldn't go anywhere in the compound without hearing an echo of one of your moans, for god sake." He laughed before walking away. There goes your plan about the wives not finding out.

"(Y/N)? Is that you out there?" Called the deep voice from the other side of the door, sending shivers down your spine. You just didn't know if they were good shivers or bad ones.

Make the elevator come a little faster,
I'm pushing all the buttons
But nothing's happening.
Please god,
Don't let anybody see me.
Please god,
I'll do anything you ask of me.
I promise, no more walks of shame.
So walk this way.

"Just coming!" You called back before entering the room. Negan was sat on his bed, looking straight at you with a smile on his face.

"Hey there. I was thinking, last night was fun and all, but..." He trailed off with a nervous chuckle. Your heart calmed down again, he didn't want to think about it. "We can't do it all of the time. I mean, I wish we could, because it was great. But I have wives, and they'd probably rip you to shreds." He boomed, a giant laugh filling the room.

"It's okay, I get it." You mumbled back. "I'll see you later, boss." You announced before turning to go.

Before you reached the door, a hand grabbed at your wrist to stop you. You turned back and saw Negan smiling at you. "I wasn't quite finished, sunshine." He grinned. He led you over to his bed and sat you down before sitting next to you. "I really, really like you. I can't deny that. I mean look at you! Any man would be stupid to call you anything but gorgeous. And I loved spending time with you last night. So, I'm prepared to make you an offer. I love how badass you are and how brilliantly you can lead my men on runs and shit. But I also want you to spend a lot more time with me. So, I was thinking. Perhaps, you could (only of you're comfortable) marry me. But you wouldn't be like the rest of my wives, you'd get to keep all your jobs and all that. You would be able to lead my men too, and hopefully be by my side while doing it. Because I like you." He finished, smoothly ending his monologue.

You stared at the man in shock, unable to form any words. This was not what you had expected.

You didn't quite take in what he said, but before you could stop yourself, your mouth had started running. "Yes!" You blurted out, unsure as to why. Because you had definitely not woken up a week ago wanting to marry Negan. But I guess you knew the benefits to what he was offering you, and you were not stupid enough to turn that down.

Negan smiled at you. "Great! Well, now that that's sorted I can breathe again." He chuckled. Aw, was he nervous? Did you make Negan nervous? It was in that moment that realised marrying Negan could be fun. "I hear you've got a run to Hilltop today? I don't wanna see you go, but it is important that you do. I guess I'll be seeing you later?" He asked, grinning.

"Of course. See you then." You answered before leaving his room.

Definitely not part of the plan. You certainly had not planned to marry Negan.