Supply Run

Glenn Rhee
So! This was requested by MaxxJacks because she knew I was running out of ideas. So there we go.
Imagine: At a certain time, you need an emergency supply. The only person free to go on a run is Glenn.

"Oh, shit." You mumbled, rifling through your bag as you desperately tried to find some feminine hygiene products. But alas, there were none there. You were out.

Frantically, you ducked out of your tent and made your way to the farm house. As you entered you found Maggie busying herself at the sink in the kitchen. "Hey, Maggie, you free for a quick supply run into town?" You asked, a sudden cramp causing you to flinch in pain.

Maggie turned around and looked at you. Concern flooded in her eyes as she looked at you hunched over, "No, I'm really sorry. What's wrong?" She asked softly, holding you up.

"I need some... emergency supplies." You said as the cramp faded out and you stood up striaght again.

"Glenn's free to take you into town, if you want? I think he's the only one not busy." She informed you.

You groaned in frustration. "Glenn will have to do."

"I'll go get him." She said before walking away.

Pretty soon after, Glenn was rushing towards you. He grabbed your arm and started to walk out of the house. You followed behind him, your arm locked firmly in his grip. He gently placed you in the passenger seat of Carol's Cherokee before seating himself in the driver's seat. He pulled away as you looked at him in confusion. "Maggie said you were in pain and needed to go on an emergency run to the pharmacy. So... I, uh, thought I should be quick about it." He said awkwardly.

Smiling, you nodded gently. "Thanks, Glenn." You said softly. But then, another sudden cramp racked its way through your body. You let out a small yelp in pain, and groaned. Squeezing your eyes shut, you gripped your stomach.

"(Y/N)?! What's wrong?! Are you okay?" Glenn yelled, obviously confused.

"Does it look like I'm okay, Glenn?! I'm on my bloody period, I need tampons, so hurry the fuck up so I don't get blood all over the Cherokee!" You yelled, instantly feeling bad for you emotional outburst. "Sorry." You mumbled.

This was going to be fun.