Awkward...

Paul "Jesus" Rovia.
Imagine: You go on a run with Paul, but bump into Rick and Daryl...

Peeking around the corner of the building, you glared at the two men breaking the vending machine open. They already had a truck full of food, and now they were taking that as well? Despicable! Some people had to go without! Granted, you weren't one of them, but still!

Paul obviously heard your angry breathing from behind you. "Don't worry. I got this." He whispered in your ear before landing a quick kiss on your lips.

"Go for it darling." You muttered, pushing him forward and watching as he literally bumped into the two gun wielding men. You took this as your cue to run, and rushed away down the road in the direction you knew Paul would be driving in. Thankfully, the trees covered you and stopped you from being seen.

It didn't take long before the white van from before drive past you. The horn honked as it pulled over, and you saw Paul sat in the driver's seat. He winked at you from where he sat, "They still got a bag, but that's it. Fancy coming along with me?" He asked.

You shook your head, "Nah, I'll get the bag." You respond, a cheeky grin on your face.

"Okay, see you in a bit, doll." He blew you a kiss before driving off.

In order to get yourself ready for the act, you tore your shirt a little before smudging some dirt in your arms and back combing your hair with your fingers. Then, you forced tears from your eyes just in time to see the two men from before running down the road.

They approached you, "Are you okay, miss?" One of them asked.

To keep up the act, you heaved a great sob before shaking your head, "No. Some guy... he just came by in a truck and stole all my stuff." You whispered between gasps of air.

The same guy who had spoken first said, "You too huh? We're on our way to find him. Come with us, well get your stuff back." He soothed, running a hand on your back. "I'm Rick. This is Daryl."

"(Y/N)." You sniffed.

Soon enough, you and the two men caught up with Paul, who seemed to have broken down. The three of you approached the truck, and Daryl and Rick went to attack the man you loved, aiming at him as he lay on the floor. To prove they had ammo, they shot an approaching walker. But they soon turned at the sound of you turning off the safety on your pistols.

"Surprise, Bitch." You muttered, a wide grin on your face. You aimed your dual pistols at the two men. "I'm gonna want that bag you got." You clarify. You watch as Daryl shrugs his bag from his shoulders and throws it in your direction. "Nice doing business with ya, fellas." You smiled.

You peered around the two men at Jesus still sat on the floor, "You good, babe?" You asked.

"I'm peachy." He grinned back.

Daryl rolled his eyes, "Of course she's with the Jesus dude."

You quickly lowered your pistols. "His name is Paul. Thank you very much." You corrected. But you had made a fatal mistake. Lowering your weapons was not smart, as Rick was quick to raise his to you.

Five minutes later, and you and Paul were both tied up on the side of the road. "Knots are loose. You can get out of them, after we've driven away." Rick clarified before hopping into the van. But what he didn't know was that you and Paul were good at pulling Houdini tricks.

As they drove off, you both managed to hop onto the back of the truck and lift yourselves onto the roof. But they obviously heard the two of you clambering for a good hold, and were quick to press the breaks on a farm. Both you and your lover were flung over onto the floor. Standing up, you looked into the windshield, being met only by the glares of Rick and Daryl. You threw them a quick and cheeky wave before muttering to Paul, "Awkward..."

But you had no choice. You had to run, Daryl was coming after you...