Dating Glenn Includes...

❤ Sweet little whispers into your ear at night.
❤ Conversations about life before, and how you're starting to think you prefer this life to the one before.
❤ Runs that are supposed to last two weeks, and end up being three because Glenn's a little shit and probably wanted to play some games or other.
❤ Glenn refusing to let anybody else on runs with you two because it's classified as couple time.
❤ Holding hands while killing walkers because Glenn is just that cute.
❤ Grossing everybody out when you see each other and kiss for about 20 minutes.
❤ Talking about family in unsure tones over dinner.
❤ Falling in love with Alexandria instantly and realising a family here could totally work.
❤ Glenn either soothing your sleeping self when you're having nightmares, or waking you up so he can hug you and calm you down.
❤ Reminiscing about the times Glenn used to deliver your pizzas.
❤ "Glenn, I swear to god, if I hear you muttering about pepperoni in your sleep one more time I will wring your neck with my bare hands."
❤ Glenn constantly telling you dirty jokes just to hear your cute laugh.
❤ You consequently punching Glenn in the arm after realising he made you giggle on purpose.
❤ After finding out about "Richonne" being a thing, you constantly begging Glenn to let you invite them round for dinner.
❤ Becoming best friends with Abraham and teasing Glenn to no end.
❤ "Seriously (Y/N), shut up. I remember a time when I used to love you."
❤ "Oh shut it, Strawberry. You could never stop loving me, I'm way too fabulous."
❤ Agreeing to never leave each other, no matter what.
❤ Having a very serious conversation with Glenn about what would happen if you ever turned.
❤ "Don't be stupid. I could never kill you, not without killing myself in the process."
❤ You and Glenn teaming up to sass all the other members of the group.
❤ Walking in on Glenn trying to work glitter pens to make you a birthday card with.
❤ Realising you were both the luckiest people on the earth, because somehow you ended up together, even through the world turning to dust.
❤ "(Y/N), how do I cook this properly?"
❤ "Try turning the oven on, Angel Cake."
❤ Always being the one to correct people *cough* Merle *cough* when they say Glenn's Chinese, not Korean.
❤ "Oh. My. Actual. God. Merle Bloody Dixon! My man is Korean, not freaking Chinese!"
❤ Glenn wiggling his eyebrows at you afterwards, "Your man, huh?"
❤ "Shut it, Lemon Slice."
❤ Oh, and totally giving each other nicknames that resemble food.
❤ "Cream Puff."
❤ "Toffee Apple."
❤ "Okay, listen here, Kiwi! I make up the food nicknames, Grapefruit Glenn. So stop."
❤ Giving each other loving gazes from across the street.
❤ Never falling out of love with him.