"Lucille Two" 😜

😮 9K? You are awesome guys! Keep em coming!

Negan

Imagine: You're new to the Sanctuary, and new to Negan...

Warnings: Guys, seriously? This is a Negan imagine. Which means hella explicit language, and really REALLY dirty jokes. But again, don't worry. No smut!

You stood shaking in the cold night air among the rest of the group. There were plenty of you, all stood around cars, holding weapons, looking intimidating. But, you had to admit, what you were doing confused the hell out of you.

It was only recently that you had been welcomed to the Sanctuary, after some of the Saviors found you wondering the streets on your own when your previous group had been overrun by corpses. They took you in, patched you up, and welcomed you with open arms into their ranks. You had even had a few meetings with the leader, Negan. They all seemed so nice to you. Sure, their system was strict and only favoured a few, but it was a good system for you. Which is why you didn't understand how you had all acted towards this other group.

In the short amount of time you had been at the Sanctuary, the conversations you had had with Negan meant you were familiar with his right hand man, Simon, and the two of you had become good acquaintances. It was because of this that you felt comfortable asking Simon the question you so desperately wanted to voice.

Nudging him slightly with your elbow, you leaned over to him and whispered, "What are we doing?"

Simon turned his face towards you and grinned. "Showing this group how things work with us. They've been messing the boss man about for a while, so Negan's gonna show 'em what's what." He chuckled, keeping an eye on Dwight as he pushed a few more members of this other group to the floor.

You shuffled on the spot, not quite sure if you were reassured or not. But you guessed that if they had messed around Negan, they probably deserved whatever they were going to get.

A loud clap and chuckle from next to you snapped you back to attention. Whipping your head around to face Simon again, you watched him approach the door to the RV you had all stolen from the poor, crying, mullet guy. "We got us a full boat! Time to meet the man." Simon called out, slapping a hand onto the door to alert Negan.

Readying yourself for whatever was coming, you exhaled slowly. It really was spectacularly cold out tonight, and it really bothered you. You rubbed your hands up and down your arms, trying to generate some heat to spread through your body, but it was futile. Nothing was working. Giving up on trying to warm yourself, you focused all your attention on the RV.

The door creaked open and Negan appeared in the doorway, Lucille sat on his shoulder. Even though you were with Negan's men and on their side, you couldn't help the shudder that ran through your body at the thought of Lucille. She was a very fearful weapon.

"We pissing our pants yet?" Negan chuckled. Stepping out of the RV completely, he revealed himself to the new group. "Boy, do I get the feeling we are getting close." Negan paced around the semi circle of people knelt on the floor before sighing slightly. "Yup. It's gonna be pee pee pants city here real soon."

Personally, you had never seen this side of Negan. He sounded menacing, sick, twisted. And yet, strangely alluring. He took a few more steps around before gesturing to the people before him. "Which one of you pricks is the leader?"

From next to you, Simon pointed to the guy in the brown jacket. "It's this one. Right here." He motioned, before falling back next to you again.

Negan knelt down slightly I'm front of the guy, "Hi. You're Rick, right? I'm Negan. And I do not appreciate you killing my men."

Oh, so that was what Simon had meant by "messed with". You knew that would mean a big punishment was on its way. And that thought scared you a little.

"Also," he continued. "When I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people. Not cool. Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is. But I think you'll be up to speed shortly. Yeah, you're so going to regret crossing me in a few minutes." Negan muttered menacingly.

The way he delivered his words was enough to make you scared of him. And you knew he wouldn't hurt you. You were a nobody, and a nobody on his team. But that didn't stop you being terrified of what your leader could do.

"Shit." Negan mumbled as he stood straight again. "My mouth is so fucking dry right now. I need me a goddamn drink." He laughed, glacing over in your direction. "Simon! You got a drink I can have a sip of or something?" He called.

Simon just laughed from next to you knowingly. "I do not, sir. But (Y/N) here does." He replied, giving you a gentle shove towards the boss.

You cautiously walked towards him, your bottle of water shaking in your nervous hands. But when you reached your leader, he did not take the drink from you. You looked up at him in confusion and saw him staring at you with wonder filled eyes. "Damn, I'm not sure I need that drink any more. Not with this tall glass of water in front of me. Wow, girl. I have not seen you in this get up before! What happened to the cutesy dresses you've been wearing around the Sanctuary?" Negan asked.

Blushing with humility, you tried to spit out a reply. "I didn't exactly think they were appropriate." You mumbled, thrusting the bottle forward a little in hope that he would get the message.

Again, Negan just laughed. He took the bottle from you and had a swig of your drink before handing it back to you. As his hand neared your own, he leaned in close to your ear. "I can see a potentially feisty girl under all that shy shit. And damn, does it turn me on. If I weren't in the middle of business here, I'd probably fuck you right here, right now."

You took a step back and looked at him with wide eyes, thinking he was being serious. Negan just laughed at the look on your face before patting you on the shoulder. "Go on, off you go."

Turning to return to the spot you had been standing, you shook your head in disbelief. Was this guy for real? Another chuckle came from behind you as you took your place next to Simon again. Negan was, of course, the source of the laughter.

"Did any of you catch a glimpse of that ass? I kinda want her to walk back over here just so she can walk away again. Damn, that was one of the finest asses I've seen in a long time." He muttered to nobody in particular.

Simon nudged you with a smile upon his face. The look in his eyes were challenging, and it awoke a fire within you that you did not know existed. You were not going to back down from Simon's silent challenge. But Simon never expected you to do what you did next.

Instead of ignoring Negan's comments and laughing along like anybody else would have done, you complied to his sarcastic wish. You slowly walked back over to Negan, revelling in the feeling of pleasure you got from the look of amused shock on his face, before flashing him a quick smile. Then, you did a slow turn, almost like what would have been seen in a catwalk, and made your way back over to Simon. You had given Negan what he wanted: another look at your ass.

He laughed slowly and ran a hand over his face. "Ugh," he grunted. "That turns me on so fucking much. I'm so turned on right now, like seriously. My dick is so hard right now, I should wrap it in barbed wire and call it Lucille Two." He groaned, gaining laughs only from his Saviors, for you were the only ones that understood the joke.

Feeling the heat rise to your cheeks, you dropped your head to look at the floor. But Simon dug his elbow into your ribs and made you look up again. You instantly noticed the look Negan was giving you. A look of pure lust. He cracked a smile at you, before turning to continue his torture session.

Simon leaned into your ear to whisper, "Looks like you've caught his eye, now."

You gulped in fear. What did that mean for you?