Confused

You were sleeping with Dan and all of a sudden you heard a loud crash, you were surprised to see that it didn't seem to wake him up. You walked over to where you'd thought the noise was coming from. It was... "Phil?" Your unsteady voice triggered Phil to dart his head in your direction, he had red puffy eyes. "Y-You'd never do something like this though..." you saw that he had pushed a small bookcase over, and ripped the bedsheets from the mattress. "Wh-why?"

He paused and looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. "(Y/N), I'm... I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I-I'm just mad th-at you're w-with Dan..." You looked at him and put your hands on his shoulders.

"Phil, we're not dating, he would tell you if we were. And we definitely won't ever be, we're just half-siblings, remember?" He looked at you and furrowed his eyebrows a tiny bit.

"Y-you're not dating?" A small tear slid down his cheek.

"No, we're not. Plus, I am talking to the person I want to date me right now." You smirked lightly, his cheeks went red.

"Y-you... M-me? You l-like me?" He asked and gave you a look of pure disbelief.

"Yeah, why would anyone love a bubbly, happy, optimistic person like you?" He smiled at the compliments you gave him.

"Thank you..." He mumbled.

"Here, you clean this up and I'll start on making breakfast, okay?" You ask while rubbing the tears from his eyes.

"Yeah."

=================

"So how'd you handle Phil?" Dan spoke quietly, grabbing an apple.

"What do you mean (WHEN YOU NOD YOUR HEAD YES BUT CHU WANNA SAY NO!!!!sry)?" You were pretending nothing had happened since he didn't wake up when he heard the obviously loud noise coming from Phil's room.

"The loud noise this morning, he's been so upset because he thought we were dating for a long time.

"Oooooohhhhh thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat... Yeah well, I don't exactly know, but I'm making breakfast while he cleans the mess he made and we're going to make a deal." You grabbed the milk for the pancakes you were going to make.

"Ooh, what kind of deal?" Dan pushed, nudging your shoulder.

"I don't know yet, I think he's coming up with it."

"Hmmmmmm, okay then..." He smirked.

"What are you on about?" You gave him a glare and backed away a step.

"Eh, just the fact that you're going to be married someday." He smiled smugly, you blushed so that your cheeks looked like little kawaii ones. "Oooh, you like that thought don't you?"

"Dan quit teasing me, I have to make pancakes for us." You said, trying to reach the ingredient you needed to make the batter.

"Not until you admit it." He teased.

"Ok, fine I like Phil." You looked down, letting your hair cover your face.

"AAAAHHHHHH PHIL YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" Dan yelled to Phil upstairs.

"DANIEL JAMES HOWELL YOU BETTER RUN BEFORE I SLAP YOUR SORRY ASS!" Then he started running up the stairs as quick as his slender legs would take him.

___________________________________

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING AS MUCH BUT HEY, I'M GETTING STUFF DONE. OKAYYYYY BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!