Missed You

(A/N: Yes, this is one of those basic white people coffee shop ones. I don't really have any ideas sooooo either request or read boring schtuff! But also, the song doesn't match the chapter, sorry! But it's good!)

"(Y/N), you need to do something. You haven't left our flat for three days." Dan, your temporary roommate, complained as you were walking into the kitchen.

"Dan, I really don't want to. I don't feel comfortable in public anymore." Just recently, one of your worst enemies on YouTube exposed one of your biggest and dirtiest secrets. That you had been crushing madly ever since you had first met while you were visiting London with your brother.

A few years ago it was 2014, a pretty good year, you were walking down to the coffee shop a block away from Dan and Phil's flat. You walked into the coffee shop and ordered your usual. You picked up your drink, tripped over your own shoe, and fell back onto a tall figure and spilt coffee all over his shoulder.

"I-I'm so sorry, I tripped and... I should repay you, let me buy your coffee." You stuttered.

"Hey, its fine. I've spilt enough coffee on this shirt anyway. You look familiar. Are you (YouTube channel name)?" He smiled. You widened your eyes at him.

"You know my YouTube channel? But you're KickThePJ, you couldn't know mine." He raised his eyebrows at your cockiness.

"Why should I not know yours? You have 10 million subscribers, I only have 1 million." This was true. You had ten times as many as he did. You forgot that sometimes.

"Right... well... I should get going. Bye." You said, but as soon as you took only one step you heard him say, "Can I get your number?" You were stunned by this.

"Y-yeah," you were handed his phone and typed your number in. "Okay, goodbye for real." You waved.

Ever since then you had blushed at every thought of him, butterflies when you saw him and laughed more at his videos. When your brother, Jack aka Jacksepticeye, has noticed this.

One day you were watching his new video, it had come up about an hour ago. "(Y/N), WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING SO LOUDLY, I'M TRYING TO RECORD!" Jack yelled from his recording room.

"Sorry, I was watching something funny!" You yelled back.

"You have some serious problems, you know that?" Jack said as he stopped in your doorway.

"That's offensive, you know that?" You teased.

He sighed, "Do you want to go back to London?" Sure, you loved it there, but you didn't know how everyone would react.

"Why do you ask?" You hesitated.

"To see- never mind I have to record." He rubbed his eyes. "Thanks for the break though."

"Yep."

The next day, about 10 am, you hear a knock at the door. Jack's recording, so you don't know who it'd be.

You answer it, and you see a 6'2 tall figure standing at your door. He quickly dives in for a hug as you jump on him.

"I missed you so much." He mumbled into your hair about a minute after you two landed on the couch.

"I missed you too." You kissed his shoulder.

"(Y/N)! WHO'S AT THE DOOR?" Jack yelled from his recording room.

"IT'S PJ!" You yelled happily. Right as Jack came into the living room, he saw that you two were kissing with PJ on top of you.

"Gotta get a picture of this." He muttered