Escape the Night

(THIS WILL HAPPEN DURING ESCAPE THE NIGHT. YOU WILL REPLACE LELE PONS. IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED ESCAPE THE NIGHT WITH JOEY GRACEFFA ON YOUTUBE RED, I HIGHLY SUGGEST IT.)

That's it. Just you, Oli, Joey and Eva. The only survivors so far. You're all hoping that there won't be any other deaths. There was another challenge we had to do. And it was a vote of course. You and Oli were chosen to pick the opposite gender for a challenge. Oli with Eva, you with Joey.

You go down to the basement and there were electric shock chairs. You hugged everyone, wanting to stay with Oli. You both got onto the chairs with a feared look on both of your faces.

Joey missed a ring and you were actually shocked. "Ahh! Joey! Don't miss anymore please!" You begged. Of course he still missed along with Eva.

They were both tied at 2 and it was competitive. Eva got her 3rd ring on it and Joey was just too slow. The last thing you saw before you were electrocuted, was tears in everyone's eyes. Especially Oli's.

After every bit and end of filming, you walked up to Oli, taking in his scent and looks. It was the first time you've seen each other after your death. You were suddenly hugged by him, but you quickly returned it. You both pulled away, but then lips planted on yours. It was a sweet, delicate and soft kiss, like the ones in Disney movies. You tugged on his collar, and you felt him smile into the kiss. You then pull away because you hear a voice.

"Hey, um you two should get a room." Joey says and laughs.

"Great..." You and Oli laugh.

Various x Reader preferences and imagines! (Continuing!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें