New Years

You were staying with Jack in Ireland, visiting from (hometown). You've been dating almost a year and you've been much happier with him.

You started dating on New Year's Day, he was staying with Mark along with you. At 12 am that night, you two were each other's first New Year's kiss. Ever since then you've been dating the one and only Sean McGloughlin.

You've only fought a few times, but there's been more good times than bad. You dyed the tips of your hair green too and went to conventions with him. I should tell you, you're also the cousin of Pewdiepie.

*PRESENT DAY*

"(Y/N)! Do you want some lunch?" Jack yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah but I'm not going out!" You yelled back, laughing afterward.

"I MADE SANDWICHES!" Jack yelled when he was at your door. You got up, unlocked it and headed downstairs.

"FUCKING YES! SANDWICHES!" You yelled as you picked up one with each hand and took a bite out of them.

"Woah, chill." Jack chuckled as he watched you. "I love you."

"I love you too." Just then, your alarm went off. It's now 2017! Jack pulled you into his arms and kissed you softly and happily. You didn't hesitate to kiss back because these moments were the best ones. You two pulled away and saw the time.

12:03

"Wow." You two laughed as Jack looked you in the eyes, calming down as his cold blue eyes were locked with yours.

"I love you so much." Jack mumbled into your hair as he pulled you into a warming hug.

"I love you too." You said. "And happy two-year anniversary."

"Haha, happy anniversary, babe."

HAPPY FUCKIN' NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!