Handere-plier

((FIXED))

It was my birthday and I was really excited. I had my own YouTube channel with a lot of subs and views. I live in Washington State, while my beloved boyfriend of two years lives in L.A. Yes, a long distance relationship, it's hard. My best friend, Kathryn, helps me get through it though. She's single as could be but she's really helpful.

"Hannah, I'm home!" Mark yelled from downstairs. He just got back from Sean's house, they were filming together.

"Maaarrrkkk, I want popcorn!" I complained.

"I know, that's why I got you these." He pulled out a bag of popcorn and I hugged him and kissed him on the lips.

"You're the best!"

"Yeah, I know." He replied in a weird voice. We sat down on the couch in his living room and started watching a movie. I fell asleep in the middle of the movie, in Marks arms. He kissed my forehead and snuggled his head by mine. Then he fell asleep too.

After about an hour we heard a doorbell ring. Mark opened it and it was Kathryn. "Hey Katie! What're you doing in L.A?" I asked, giving her a big hug.

"I wanted to see you, hey Mark!" She hugged him. We talked for about ten minutes when she said, "Oh, I better get going, he's almost done for today, nice seeing you" she kissed my cheek and Mark's. That was her way of saying goodbye. After she left we fell asleep again.

Aww I kinda like this one!! Hannah you better appreciate this! Haha Lolz ok bai!!!

(A/N: Now that I'm looking back at this I feel like I can make this 100000% better.)

Jan. 1 2017 ^^