Lost One

*Second person*

TRIGGERS: sad, death

It was another year you had to deal with him being gone. It was hard, not being able to see his face like you used to. All you have left of him are photos and videos. And his ashes.

Every weekend you go to see him at his grave. Every year for his birthday you get him a tiny trinket you know he'll love. But every thought of him, every sight of him, every memory of him, makes you want to kill yourself just so you can see him.

"When can I see him?" You asked. He was currently in the hospital. He got in a fight, but the other person had a knife. You had just arrived at the dark valley when he got stabbed close to the chest.
"I'm afraid not soon. He's not doing his best." The nurse said. Suddenly, you heard a long, high-pitched beep.

"Clear!" You heard them yell. Over and over until the tenth shot. He didn't make it.

You ran out the building with tears stinging your eyes and staining your cheeks.

"God damn it!" You yelled as you threw a heavy rock into the river in front of you.

Today was a new day, though. Almost three years without him. you were visiting his grave when a tall and muscular man walked up to you.

"You lose a life too?" He said as he crouched next to you. "How long ago?"

"Almost three years now." You responded. You noticed some of his hair was dyed red.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"(Y/N) (L/N), yours?"

"My name's Mark Fischbach."

"I've heard of you." You said.

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!