Dentist

(Hello guys, this is a dentist AU. I've gotten a lot of ideas from my sister and creds go to her because she's requesting stuff. *hint hint* ALSO 100% CANCER!! IT'S TERRIBLE!!)

2:00 pm, you had a dentist appointment for the hockey player Felix Kjellberg, he's gotten a tooth chipped. It was turning about that time when you released a patient. You walked out into the lobby and called out, "2:00 pm; Kjellberg, Felix?"

Sure enough, a tall man stood up and raised his hand level with his head. He had a very small beard forming, he had just shaved a couple days ago, and had a striped black and white t-shirt on. "Follow me, please." You sweetly smiled and took him to the room you worked in. "Sit and feel comfortable. I'll be right back."

He sat down and looked around the room, looking at all the interesting pictures you had on your tack board. He kept looking at a picture of you and a tan person who had black and red hair.  "I see you've found the pictures of Mark and I." You said while walking into the room. "We've been friends since middle school. Surely you must know him."

"I do. It's weird to see that you know Mark. And you're a dentist." He said, raising his eyebrows and smiling a bit.

"Well... I'm not just any dentist..." You said. "I have an anonymous gaming channel."

Felix looked at you surprised. "How many subscribers?"

"Over 9 million." His jaw dropped even more. "I mean, nowhere close to your count, Mr. Pewdiepie."

"True."

"Okay, well let's start work on your cleaning."

"Sounds good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You may leave now. Goodbye." You said, smiling at him.

"Wait, have my number first." He insisted.

"Okay." You said simply, and a piece of paper was handed to you. 'Coffee Sunday?'  It read.

"Can't sorry, recording to do." Felix frowned. "How about Monday?"

"Yeah, that'll work." His eyes lit up.

"Bye." You said, waving. Felix kissed your cheek at on his way out, he said, "Goodbye... (YouTube Channel)."