Mission to Kill

A demon, two humans and a butler.

Let me fill that in.

You aka (Y/N) (L/N), Batman aka Bruce Wayne, Robin aka Dick Grayson, and their butler, Alfred J. Pennyworth. You were not friends. At all. Worst enemies actually. You went to the same high school as Bruce. He was pretty popular, you were in the shadows. But that's because it was your choice. You avoided other people because of what you were, people would report you for trying to assassinate Bruce. But that was your job now. To assassinate him, Robin and Alfred. And you definitely weren't staying in Gotham.

~~~~

You walked to the door of Bruce's mansion and rung the doorbell, Alfred answered.

"Hello, miss. Do you wish to speak to Mr. Wayne?" He asked, his wrinkles moving around.

"Yes, please." You forced your best to smile but your eyes turned a red color.

"Right this way."

You arrived to the main living area where Bruce and Dick were talking quietly.

"Mr. Wayne, you have a guest that wishes to speak with you." Alfred said calmly.

"Thank you, Alfred." he said and then looked back at Dick giving him a 'give-us-a-little-privacy' look. Dick then left. "So, (Y/N) (L/N), is it? Been a while. I remember the red eyes and terrible personality."

"You know what I'm here for, I'll do it right now, I will!" You yelled.

"Then do it! go on!" You paused for a second. You had no plan, a bad idea. But most demons just wing it. That's what you planned on doing. But this is Batman, he's as strong as Superman. You can barely compete with that. But you knew exactly how you had to do this. Flirting.

So you kissed him softly on the lips. He paused for a second, then went right into it. After a few minutes, he pulled away.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. You wouldn't kill me. I know you." You widened your eyes as you realised what you just did.

"No, no, no, I'm still going to kill you, I have to. It's my job to kill people. I can't just stop when you come around." You said.

"Well, then we'll settle this later. Tea?"