until tonight - namjoon

Start from the beginning

"yea, sure." she replies, not even bothering to look up towards him as her eyes stayed glued to her desk.

he quickly gets up and starts walking towards the door. i look at him while he leaves, then he suddenly looks back at me. he moves his head over, signaling me to follow him. i quickly catch on and nod.

i'll just wait a minute or two so it's not so obvious.

i tap my fingers against the desk, then quickly raise my hand.

"mrs.,"

"yes?" she answers, annoyance trailing behind her words and her eyes never leaving her desk.

"may i use the restroom?"

she nods and signals her hand for me to go. i quickly get up and walk towards the door. as i go out into the hallways i look around, searching for namjoon.

did he seriously go to the bathroom?

i walk towards the bathrooms, then suddenly i get pulled into the men's bathroom. i look up and see namjoon, his finger up against his lips, signaling me to be quite as he looks around to check if anyone saw.

after checking if everything was clear, he looks down at me, a big smile on his lips and his eyes smiling at me as well. He was honestly very gorgeous. his dimples never failed to make my days ten times better. i couldn't help the butterflies starting to form in my stomach. three years of dating this guy and it still felt like i had just fallen in love with him all over again.

"hey." he whispers, his face inches from mine.

"hey." i reply, a smirk forming on my lips.

his lips are suddenly on mines; it was filled with desperation, lust, and emotions. once again, the butterflies were going crazy inside my stomach.

i kissed back as i ran my fingers through his hair, his hands exploring all parts of my body. he goes to my shirt and undoes a button and he pulls me closer against his chest. my hands trial down to his pants and ghost over the dent forming in them. i hear a low groan come from him, which makes me smirk and encourages me to continue.

his lips trail down to my jaw and to my neck, my vision getting blurry the more he kisses my sweet spot. his hand starts moving down and up my skirt, his hand hovering over my area

i hum in satisfaction, then pull back, "namjoon, we're gonna get caught."

his lips continue searching around my neck, "i don't care." he mumbles.

"well, i do." i laugh, leaning back against the wall behind me.

he groans like a little kid that has just had their toy taken from them, "you're no fun."

i grab the back of his neck and pull him in for a last kiss. he smiles into the kiss and pulls away, quickly pecking my lips one last time.

"alright, lets go. just know that we're not finished with this." he points at me. "i might even have to make you skip the party and go to your house." he wraps his arms around my waist.

"what makes you think i'll let you into my house?" i say, raising a brow at him.

"oh, you will." he goes in for another kiss, when suddenly someone walks in.

the guy looks at us with wide eyes, full of embarrassment.

"i told you we were gonna get caught."

he grabs my hand and quickly pulls me out the bathroom, i laugh as we quickly make our way back towards the classroom.

"go in first so it isn't as obvious." he tells me, i nod and grab the doorknob about to go in, but he grabs my hand and pulls me back against him and catches my lips against his.

he stares at me with a wide smile, "i love you."

"i love you too."

-

it's confirmed, I don't know how to end imagines for shit, some send help pls cause idk if the ending was any good.

- requests are open

- requests are open