00

He was scrolling through profile after profile on different apps. Trying to get his mind off of the events that took place.

He wanted to vent and have someone not have pity on him. He wanted someone to understand his pain. He needed to get out there again.

His real friend told him about this website where someone is like a therapist or a guidance counselor. Anyone can talk about their worries, problems or just feel the need to put something out there.

Now, he is scrolling through review after review. All of them good. He looked at the public conversations with the people and the Anonymous Therapist.

There was a section called Private Convos, for people who don't want to be so open about their life. He tapped that and it fought him to a blank page that said "Talk, I want to help."

He let the curser blink, undecided if he really wanted to tell some person about his life problems and drama. He thought about the consequences for a while.

And then, he started to type.

~~~~

She was listening to music, trying to finish her homework. Drumming and humming to one of the songs, when she heard a ding from her computer.

She took out her headphones and opened up her computer to see where the ding came from. She then went to her website and say that there was a notification under private conversation.

She felt surprised because not a lot of people were on her website anymore so she felt excited to help someone again.

She opened up the conversation and looked at the other persons problems, trying to figure out what she would do.

And then she started to type.