Coming This March

The First Test Subject (Two years before Going for Glory (Three years before Hall of Fame))

Report #001

It seems that Giratina has proven to be quite a key asset to Team Shadow as of late. The prototype mind-control device we have created certainly has potential to do even greater things.

After the first day of mind-control, Giratina has done everything we have asked and even stayed around the headquarters. It's astonishing to see such a strong legendary Pokemon do whatever we say, whenever we say it. Those red eyes that shine bright really do look menacing.

We shall continue to watch his progress and see if anything new develops from here.

Report #203

Today, Giratina finally made a change.

From the days testing, we can clearly see that Giratina has stopped listening and acting on his own, but still has the glowing red eyes and has not left the building. Perhaps this is just a phase and will not continue? 

That is all to report for now.

Report #240

Giratina has returned to back to the normal mind-control state several times and changed back to the state as per report #203. Studying closely, we have noticed that Giratina seems to change at random. We are going to scrap the prototype mind-control and work on a new device, with some new electronic systems and upgrades. 

Report #300

Giratina, once we disposed of the prototype device, escaped from the headquarters. It seemed to have broken free from our clutches and got away.

We now move on to plan B and we shall begin testing our device on other, less durable wild Pokemon. 

Things shall be in place soon for dominate plans the world has never seen before!

Long live Team Shadow!

(Parker)

PRESENT DAY

I took down my hood from my jacket and looked up at the sky, blocking the sun's powerful rays from my eyes.

"It's been too long," I grinned, looking back at the forest ahead. The shade would be nice, so I took a stroll that way, pulling the mind-control device from my pocket. I strapped it onto my wrist like a wristband and pulled my arm up to my mouth. "Giratina, would you mind coming here?"

I liked the new upgrades to the first prototype. At first, Giratina had escaped, but in order to get Ash and his friends a Christmas and future they deserved, I had to bring it out one more time. I had to find it, first. That was the hard part. Then, I made modifications to make sure Giratina never broke free. Weirdly, the device only works on Giratina too.

"I am here..." Giratina's voice was clear in my head.

"I think it's time for some action, what do you think?" I looked up at Giratina, who had appeared from his portal. "Time for our plan to finally begin, do you remember?"

"Of course I do," Giratina's response was good enough for me.

"Good, I shall be calling you back tonight, so we can being," I pulled up the device and spoke into it again. "Return."

Giratina instantly returned back from the portal he had entered with and everything became too quiet. It was almost too unsettling. I thought about the other Team Shadow members. They would never be around again, not after everything that has happened. Would our plan even work? That was the important question.

Well..once the night ends I will know one thing for sure.

That there will be...

No Going Back.

-------------------------------------

No Going Back - The Third Book in this series

I need a name for this series like

legit

...

This book will be focusing a lot on the past, with Giratina, while the 'plan' Parker mentions starts to shape up.

Oh and...

A new evil waits on the horizon, preparing to strike.

Why March?

Because I don't have the motivation to write this kind of book right now and ye.

That's it really. 

I also have some exams in February, so that is a good focus for me.

But I also have another book I need to spend time on, so priorities.

Any questions? Just ask me.

Have a nice day and prepare for this book ;)