Chapter 20 - Loves Nightmare

One year ago...

Parker threw the sheet behind him on the floor, revealing a glass pane. On the other side, his Mom and Serena were both laying down on beds, with lots of various experimental tools around them.

"I'll let you choose, but of course, I will be the one to tell them to press that button there" Parker decided to sit right next to Ash.

"Choose, for what? Why?" Ash shouted out, looking away from Parker in disgust.

"It's simple really" Parker shrugged nonchalantly. "You are choosing who you want us to completely control. They will have their will back, but the evil side of them will be brought to the surface"

"Evil side?" Ash asked, looking confused, angry and he also felt like crying waterfalls.

"We all have an evil side Ash, like the angel on one shoulder, the devil on the other shoulder. Each person has good inside them, but beneath the surface, hiding in their conscience is a person's evil intentions and personality. Their whole thought process changes and their personality is never the same if this evil side is opened of course"

Ash took his time to fathom the information he had just been given. He didn't know how to react, he didn't know who to save. 

Present Day...

While all of the fighting was happening, Ash's friends had all arrived at the Pokemon Master Alliance headquarters, with Captain and the rest of Team Shadow taking them captain. However, Parker still had his plan that he was waiting to set in motion. 

"Take them to the bottom floor and lock the door to the room," Captain said to Team Shadow, handing Elizabeth the key. 

"Thanks!" she replied with excitement, before pocketing it. "Let's go!"

"Right" everyone else replied, before they set to work, using various Pokemon that was under their control to take the cages and the contents to the bottom floor, which was just one big, empty room. Once everyone was down there, Team Shadow locked the door and left.

"Ok guys, I will try and if my plan works, follow suit" Parker looked around the room at the emphasised nods of Ash's friends, before taking off his jacket and wrapping it around one of the jail bars on the roof. Parker then took off his shoes and put them through the gap in the bars, throwing them out of the cage, to prove that things could still pass through. "Bisharp, use metal claw on the bar with my jacket on!"

Bisharp jumped up and sliced across the jacket and the bar. The claw ripped the jacket up, but slightly scratched the bar, before the move was rebounded, sending Bisharp onto the ground again. 

"I see, you thought the jacket might block the move" May commented, watching Parker, when there was a sudden loud bang at the other side of the room.

"We are so stupid," Clemont said, holding his head after banging it against one of the bars. 

"What do you mean? You just headbutted a metal bar!" Dawn replied like Clemont was crazy.

"Moves can't pass through the bars, but our Pokeballs can!" Clemont shouted and everyone realised he was right. 

"Aren't we all stupid" Misty chuckled nervously, in the same cage as Dawn, May, Clemont and Bonnie. 

"I'm not..." Gary commented and everyone turned to him, even the rest of the gang who were in his cage. Gary was stood outside with his Blaziken, the cage door open. 

"How did you do that?" Parker asked, frowning. 

"I brought out Blaziken and he opened the cage door, it didn't even take a move, just some strength and the door opened" Gary shrugged, Blaziken walking around and powering the other cage doors open.