Story So Far & Q/A

This is just a little catch-up.

It has come to my attention that some people have been asking questions and/or have been a little confused about the story so far.

It's fine to be confused, I thought I was making it a little confusing and I am glad someone actually said it/asked a question.

Well, in a story you can not be too specific on the things that are happening. Not everything in the story is clear and writing tens of thousands of words means there will definitely be plot holes/remaining questions by the end.

I haven't explained everything with the whole mirror world situation, so here is a summary of the story so far, with a few questions answered.

After the events of Going for Glory Ash and Serena settled down in the Kanto region, with Serena permanently staying in Ash's house in Pallet Town. Lance and all of the other League Champions form an alliance, the Pokemon Masters Alliance. They change the community as it stands, using the meaning of a 'Pokemon Master' to show that their alliance is full of the best and elite Pokemon Trainers. The alliance was created almost immediately after the destruction of the Pokemon Tournament in the Kanto region, to try and prevent such disaster from happening again and keep order and peace between Pokemon and people alike. 

However, unbeknownst to the gang, a new plan is set in motion by the evil Team Shadow. From one thing leading to another, part of Pallet Town is set alight with flames. Ash, who beforehand learnt of the escape from the returning Parker and Lance, champion of the Kanto region, tries to help a girl save her parents. However, the stairs collapse and he is brought into darkness. In a daze, Ash has a vision of Serena. However, she is different. She seems possessed by evil, just like in Going for Glory, when Parker brainwashed her and the rest of Ash's friends. Ash continues to have these dreams, with the 'Evil' Serena telling him of a problem that will occur in which Serena will become what she had been turned into. Evil. During all of this, Lance begins a trial with the gang to allow them to join the PMA, when Team Shadow attack, capturing all of the champions in ice. Captain, a close friend of Lance's who was working closely with the alliance, turns out to be evil, apart of Team Shadow's plan.

These turn of events lead Team Shadow's boss to influence Serena into sacrificing herself. Serena made her own decision, however, feeling her mind being consumed by the darkness, she stopped Ash from saving her and fell into a deep, dark hole. Team Shadow escaped. Grief spread like a plague among the whole group. Until one day, a dream happens that seems all too real for each person. They realise that they are having a connected dream, somehow and Serena is in the dream, alive and well. While being imprisoned, Ash's friends escape and try to figure more out about the dreams. Clemont, Cilan, Gary, Parker and Ash have a clearer idea and plans begin to be put into action.

(THE THEORY)

The theory of the dream is that it is an interconnected world near to the world they are in.

The Mirror World. 

For some unknown reason, they connect to their own being in that world when everyone is sleeping. 

This idea suggests to the gang that they could potentially get Ash back with Serena, a sacrifice he is willing to make. However, questions are still unanswered up to now.

The gang don't know if there will be two Ash's when he goes through the portal, as he is somewhat connected to the Ash in the mirror world, becoming that very Ash in the dream. They don't know if they will ever be able to see Ash again, or if he will have to live with potentially different friends, even though they are still the same. None of them are sure if their lives are changing for better or for worse.

(Note: So in a sense, it is okay to be confused I guess. It is okay to ask questions, because they don't have answers in the story. The questions I have seen will be answered in the upcoming chapter and I am aiming for about 5,000 words on that one, it will be a big finale. PLEASE

PLEASE 

If you have any more questions. ASK!

It is important, so I can let you know as much as possible to make it clearer and prepare for the final chapter, coming soon)