"Realistic fiction, it's just fiction, it's something that could possibly happen, this book is alive with literature." I offered and the women looked back and forth between each other and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"Well, I had a call come in from a source confirming everyone's suspicions." Everyone sat in silence as a clip started recording.

"Hey, I can confirm that Alone With Ashton is a true story, because I'm Ashton, well actually my name is Rider, but she changed it to keep my identity a secret, but I don't care anymore, you may all know her as C.Lynn.G. But who you have sitting before you is my Caspian."

My stomach clenched and an incessant ringing shrieked throughout my head and before I know it the women around the table were all trying to grab me as I fell off the top stool, my body going completely limp and my brain powering down.

***

"I'm not going anywhere." Rossmumbled as he kissed the hollow of my throat making me throw my head back to give him more access. "Until you call it off, I'll always be here... Maybe even then."

"I'm not calling anything off." I leaned my head back up and grabbed his face in both of my hands. "You're probably the best thing that has ever happened to me."

My eyes sprung open and I sat up too quickly making my world spin. "Ross?" I croaked out, only to break down crying at the sight of Keith sitting by my bed. "I'm sorry." I sobbed. "It just felt so real."

"Do you remember what happened?" Keith asked quietly, and I nodded my head.

"I passed out on national television." I was looking towards my lap. "A-and he- his voice." I put my head in my hands hiding myself from the world. "I thought that when the time came for me to see him again, I thought I'd be brave, I thought I'd be able to tell him just how much he fucked everything up." I slammed my hands down on the bed. "But I fucking blacked out, just at the sound of his voice."

"Easy, don't be so hard on yourself please."

I closed my eyes tightly, I forgot I was talking to Keith, if Ross were here he would've told me that I am brave. I curled inward on myself, before forcing myself to send Keith away. "I want to be alone right now." I said lowly, feeling his hurt and rejection as he silently made his way out of my apartment.

As soon as I heard the door shut, I grabbed my phone off my nightstand, searching through my contacts. I held my breath as it rang and rang sending me into a panic.

"You know, one of these days I'm going to get sick of you calling me so abruptly, I was just about to go work out, maybe god just doesn't want me to." Ross' voice flooded my ears and I sighed with relief.

"I'm sorry." I breathed out.

"Cass, everything alright?"

"No, you haven't heard yet? I thought it'd be plastered everywhere by now."

"No, nothing new, people still just wondering who the heck Ashton is, same old same old, hey, are you crying?"

"I heard his voice Ross." I started to cry again. "Rider was the one who called, he called saying he was Ashton, and- and I couldn't handle it, and I thought I'd be able to, but I'm just right back to square one, and I know I said I didn't need you, but I do, I need you more than anything right now, I'm so alone, please Ross, I need you." I was a sobbing mess by now, not even putting out coherent words.

"Cass, I-I can't just drop everything and come over."

"Then I'll go to you." I desperately held my phone, hearing as he let out a defeated sigh.

"This doesn't seem like a good idea."

"Me being here isn't a good idea, these women released where I'm going to college, and R-R he is out of jail, and he knows what town I live in. I'm not safe here." I was picking at my cotton sweats someone dressed me in awaiting his answer.

"How soon can you get here?"

••••••••••

:))))))))

Sup, I'm tired, and kinda sick, but I cooked this chapter up.

Q: what do you hope would come of Caspian going to Ross

Thx so much for reading, sorry it's a week late.

Love,

Aliah