bad boy x good girl

Whats with all these good girl × bad boy books? Its cliche and boring! All the books have the same basic storyline.

1) the good girl is a nerd and gets bullied but for some reason her bully(the bad boy) falls in love with her and dates her at the end. She even forgives the guy even though he's been bullying her since she was in "middle school"

2) bad boy needs help with something. Good girl helps him. Boom romance.

3)one of them always has family issues that the other can relate to and thus, ROMANCE
Eg. Boy: both my parents are dead
       Girl: really? Me too. I guess we
                 should date
       Boy: yep

It seems like bad boy books are everywhere now and all are equally cliche. I mean why can't it be a bad GIRL? Oh ya, why are all the "good" girls nerds(and gets bullied for it) Whats wrong with being a nerd??

Also im not putting down any of these books im just saying why can't you stop with the cliche "met at starbucks(with the bad boy who you'll later go on to dating)" romance books. Real life is DEFINATELY not like that.
This is the type of book that gets under my skin the most. Its just THAT bad(in a cliche way) however, if you wanna find a good 'bad boy' book guess you'll just have to dig deeper into wattpad:)