Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!23

Start from the beginning

"what tha?!!!?"

"my words exactly" he laughed.

"put me down!" I beat the his back with my hands.

"I don't think so!" he walked forward into the living room. I stopped because I realized that no amount of hitting was going to make him put me down. So there I was face to face to his butt. (not that im complaining)

I heard him set the bowl down on the coffee table and he abruptly slung me down on the couch. He did it very carefully, as not to hurt me. When my butt made contact with the couch I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him.

He raised an eyebrow and smiled. He raised and claimed the seat next to me, I looked up at the movie he had put on and smiled. Scooby Doo!!!

"I love Scooby!" I yelled.

"ha, me too! Ive loved him since I was little!" he laughed.

I threw my legs sideways over his and laid down. We sat there and munched on popcorn as the monsters attempted to get Shaggy.

"do you like popcorn?" he asked after a minute.

"duh, who doesn't like popcorn?" I asked.

"Hobos" he answered.

"no im pretty sure hobos like any kind of food"

"ehh, good point" I laughed and twirled my feet around.

"I like your socks" he said.

"I like your shirt" and I really did, the bright red looked good on him.

"I like the way you smell, vanilla" he smiled.

"I like the way you laugh" I added.

"I like your smile" he whispered, and looked me in the eyes.

"ha-ha, thanks" I looked back at the TV as a warm blush spread across my cheeks.

"and I like it when you Blush" he said.

"I like It when you say you like stuff about me" I poked him in the arm. He laughed.

"you can play the piano right?" he asked.

"yeah"

"play for me!" he paused the video and smiled. "please!"

I rolled my eyes and slung my legs to the ground. I walked to the grand piano and sat down on the stool. I drummed my fingers over the keys warming them up, and decided on what to play.

I quickly made up my mind to play "Forever and Always by Taylor Swift" it was one of my favorite songs.

I sang along to the music and I could see Channings eyes widen. It felt good to play after neglecting to sing or be at the piano for a while.

Back up

Baby back uppp

Cuz it rains when you're here and it rains when your gone....

I was there when you said forever and alwayyyys

I sang along and the words felt good as they tickled my chest. I finished the song and smiled at Channing. His eyes were full of wonder as he looked at me.

"that was beautiful" he said quietly.

"thank you" I mumbled, "I still have to work on it"

He shook his head "your so modest"

I looked back at the TV. "come on, you paused it on my favorite part!"

We ended watching movies for hours, just sitting there chewing the yummy popcorn and poking at each other. Soon my eyes became to heavy and I leaned my head against him and fell asleep.

I didn't wake until a loud noise woke me up, I lifted my head to find a room full of people. Jasper was just walking in the door with crutches.

The sleep left my eyes as I looked up at him "are you okay?" I asked. Everyone in the room looked at me, realizing I was awake.

"yeah. I just have a broke leg and a few stitched. Im fine" he smiled at me and then looked at Channing. I noticed that I was still besides Channing with my legs over his and I quickly sat up. His eyes were smug as they other guys glared at him.

"okay im going up to bed" I announced and hugged Abby. She was cold and I could tell she was tired.

"you need to too" I said peering into her eyes.

"I am" she said. I smiled at her then the guys and walked slowly upstairs.

"hey don't forget we are going to the mall tomorrow!" Jasper yelled.

I turned and stared at him "are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked

"yeah ill be fine" he yelled and the guys chuckled.

"we have all been giving him grief about staying at home and resting. I told him I could take you to the mall if you wanted to go!" Nick said playfully.

I heard Jasper growl from the kitchen and Nick laughed. I smiled and walked upstairs.

After falling into my bed I smiled as I thought of tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I waited so long but ive been very busy lately.

I didn't leave a cliffy since my last cliffy was major. I hope you like it.

Someone said "expect the unexpected with Rachel" on who would be the one to kiss her.

Well by expecting the unexpected you didn't think Brian so by not thinking Brian I made it Brian and that was in a way doing to unexpected...get what im saying. I plan to upload faster this time but I still need

400 voes!!!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is any questions on the guys that you want to know leave a comment and I will answer it. Like about their personality or whatever you want to know about your favorite guy:D

Love -Rachel/BlondieGirl101:D

p.s sorry for all the mistakes.