Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!12

Hey guyz!!

As always love you lots!! :D I updated faster since I took so long last time.

Okay, I left you with a lot of questions last time...I will answer some but I promise I will still leave you completely and utterly confused to who the MG is. (mystery guy) lol

Q- how do I vote.

A- (I love this question) you just click the blue box that shows the number of votes. Love ya

So here my lovelies is my newest chapter!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP- my eyes brimming over with tears while my heart broke into tiny little pieces. Why did he have to be here?

I ran into the bathroom and collapsed. My hands hit the dirty cold ground and a sob heaved my body. I was choking and struggled to breath. I made gasping sounds as the oxygen struggled to reach my lungs.

Compose yourself!!

I managed to breath regular gulps of air and wiped the tears from my eyes. My wrist was now wet with salt water, and I signed.

How did I let him effect me so much. The guys I had given my heart and soul to? The one that took my heart and crushed in his hands like paper being lobbed into the trashcan. He had lobbed my heart into trash.

I pulled my knees to my head a buried my face into my legs as the onslaught of memories flooded my head. I first met him in sixth grade. He caught my eye automatically.

His arms offered warmth and protection that I didn't even understand. Something about him made me trust him automatically. The love that I had stored in my body was let free. Like balloons escaping the hands of a kid. It soared into the sky and caught the wind.

His name was Brian. We dated from sixth to 9th grade. He told me he loved me, and I was the girl for him. One night like many we were out parting at my best friends house. Her name was Lynn and we had been best friends since kindergarten.

It was late and the music was loud. I was running around frantically looking for Brian. I wanted to leave because some seniors had crashed the party, the had spiked the punch and everyone was becoming crazier and crazier.

I pushed past people and the stuttered nasty words to me. The alcohol making their speech impaired. I pushed past them and walked to the hall. I was getting more desperate. My only worries were that my parent would find out and ground me for all eternity.

I slammed open the last door and I saw the last thing I though I would ever see. Lynn was on top of Brian kissing him...well I don't know what id call it. He looked up and when he saw me pushed her away.

"Jenna!!"

I raced out of the room and shot to the front door. I passed all of the people and cars and ran to the road.

"Lauryn can you come pick me up. (sobs) I need you" I managed into the phone as a car came whizzing by on the highway.

"honey what's wrong? Where are you" she asked me. The worry was full in her voice.

"down the road from Lynn's." I cried.

"ill be there in a minute" I could hear the front door slam.

She arrived a few minutes later. She must have speeded to reach me. I cried in her front seat the whole way to her house. She called my parents and told them that I was staying at her house. She was furious at Lynn.

I went to school Monday and was stopped by Brian. He begged and told me he still loved me and that it was a mistake. I saw Lynn watching the show from across the parking lot. Her face was contorted to a look of pure hatred.