Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!15

Hey my lovelies!!! I missed yall!!!

Sorry but im in too much of a hurry to count the comments but I will next time. (sorry)

Okay so here you go! Hope you like it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WAKE UP!"

My eyes opened to a very fuzzy world. I looked at the sunlight pouring into my window. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, and then stretched.

I turned to look at Abby who was in my door frame. She had an amused expression on her face and was leaning against the wall.

"morning sleepy" she smiled.

"morning, what day is it?" I tried to think but my head was jumbled and confused.

"its Tuesday" she replied.

"huh, I have rehearsal today" I needed to call Dallas and have him pick me up after school.

"rehearsal" she asked.

"yeah for Maximum." I told her as I jumped out of bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~driving to school~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the front seat of Jaspers truck. Last night was so much fun...wait where were the guys. I turned to jasper who was staring intently at the road.

"where were the guys this morning?" I remembered them crashing at our place.

"they got up early and went home to get ready for school" he said. He leaned back and took one hand off the wheel and set it on his door.

"oh okay" I turned back to the window as their (our) school came into view.

"hey this weekend I want to go to the mall. I figured it would be a good place for us to spent some time together. We really hadn't had much time, so I thought you'd want to." he smiled at me.

"of course. Sounds like a lot of fun!" I grinned at him. He smiled wider and turned his attention back to the road. I loved him so much, even though I had only known him for a few days. It seemed like only my smile could make him smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~lunch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at the table with Abby, Kasie, Lilia, Max, James, and Val.

I laughed as James said something funny about one of our teachers.

"and she was like, what's in you pants? James continued.

"so then I pulled out the banana and she just starts yelling at me!" he groaned.

I burst out laughing, and so did everyone else. I looked down at the half eaten pizza and water. It was surprising really good, for lunch room food. The buzz of the other students made the luch room a very noisy place. The smells and atmosphere of the room always made lunch one of my favorite periods. (if you can call it a period)

I remembered yesterday, when I had jumped up and ran out of the room. No one had mentioned it, they all pretended nothing ever happened, and I was grateful for that.

This morning when I had gotten to school, I was friendly as possible. I never tried to hide my face, of scurry out of sight.

Many people were talking about the party last night, and it was going around the whole school. My classes were the same. Not as many people stared at me. Today I felt like I belonged.

"your such a dork!" I heard Val yell at Max who was trying to stuff and entire roll in his mouth, which was about the size of his head.

He managed to stuff half in his mouth but stopped when he couldn't shove It farther.