Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!5

HEEY GUYZ!! Miss me! Well I missed yall! :D okay so I wasn't going to upload until I had 15 votes but...im addicted!

Okay guys I really need you all to help me out!

VOTA & COMMENT!!!

Thanks!!

-this chap will be in JASPERS POV! I wanted yall to get into the minds of the guys!

Okay ill stop blabbing!!

:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jaspers POV*

RECAP- they Just figured out that Jenna was really a singer at Maximum!

"so I bet you know my girlfriend....Her name is Stacy"

I tried to say this calm! MY sister...a singer at Maximum. Singers at Maximums were know to be Rich snobs that thought they were all that.

(people at my school called them Maximums) I know Stacy was a Maximum but she was my girlfriends. Jenna was my sister!

The moment I first saw Jenna I knew that I had some trouble coming my way. She's one of the most beautiful girl ive ever seen. Now she's coming to my school, I mean I want her to but I don't think I can take all the guys throwing themselves at her!

I just met her and I don't want have to fight for her attention. Its not fair, my best friends were already drooling over her, now she has to be a famous singer!! I had even heard of her before. Not by Jenna, but By Blondie.

Simon the most rich guy at my school went to Maximum before. All he talked about was how Blondie the head singer was the finest chick he'd ever seen! Man ,now she's my sister!

...every older brother worst nightmare. I guess I have to have a talk with the guys at my school.

I snapped out of it in just enough time to see Jenna's face contort into a look of hatred. Well I guess my girlfriends and my new sister didn't get along.

"yeah she's a singer too, we don't talk much." her face was back to normal. But I could still hear the dislike in her voice.

Well I guess im going to have to talk to Stacy too! I would break up with her if that's what It took! Nothing was getting in the way of me and my sister!

"im sorry I didn't tell you, I was planning on telling you tomorrow." she smiled sheepishly.

I could feel my face warm.

"don't worry bout it! How awesome is it that I have a famous sister!" I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug and she hugged me back. I was filled with joy. My whole life I thought my parent just didn't want me and got rid of me. Now I understand, and they gave me Jenna. Don't get me wrong I love Abby too...its just not the same.

One of the guys cleared his throat. Jenna let go and Blushed.

"so guys do all of you want to go to the Sunday show with me?" she asked. By the glint in her eyes she knew she had us.

"YEAH" we all screamed.

"you can do that" Calvin asked.

"well duh im the head singer, and anyways all of the singers could do it"

I frowned. Huh? Stacey always said she could get me in that's weird.

"cool well im going to go upstairs and call Dallas and tell him to tell our boss that im bringing a few more people.

"who is Dallas" the guys asked. I turned my head and glared at them. How is it their business. They all turned theirs head and looked innocent.

Jenna laughed "a guy I work with" and with that she flew up the stairs.