Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends! CH 2

HEYY:P!! thanks to all of you that voted and commented. I swear I read all the comments like 50 times!! They make me upload faster and they make me smile! Sorry, I started back at school today, ive been getting ready. I will start uploading faster!!

Thanks xoxoxo

IMPORTANT

Okay there is something's I need to clear up in the story so im going back to Jenna's past. The POV (point of view) will be a mystery!

Hope you like it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 years ago.

(its from and 8 year olds pov)

I sat on the hard wooden bench and watched her. She looked like and angel.

I was in the church, watching Jenna play the piano. Her long blonde hair was cascading down her back. The light from the window shined on it.

Her fingers moved expertly across the piano. Her eyes were closed and she had a small smile on her lips.

I loved watching Jenna play. I came to church only to see her.

I remember the first day she came. I asked mommy if she was an angel. She is...she's my angel.

We became friends right away. We would run and play in the big church yards. I always sat by her in Sunday school with the other kids. She even let me have half of her pudding cup. Then she kissed me and told me not to tell.

I love her. When we grow up, she will be my girlfriend, and then we can get married. I want to grow up now...even if I will have more chores.

Jenna ended the song. She was the most gifted piano player in the world. Mommy would always talk to daddy about how she would be famous! She could sing beautifully too.

I could play the piano too. I was almost as good as her, but I cant sing too good. The people at the church would marvel at us. I thought it was silly.

They would make comments at us like "they are so young, but so gifted." and "wow what a glorious god given talent." then the old people would smile and walk away.

I didn't think much of it. I just loved playing because I loved Jenna, and it made her happy.

She ended the song and looked at me.

"did you like it" she asked and gave me a smile.

"I loved it!" I exulted!

"well, I kind of wrote it for you" she said quietly, looking down.

Wow. She wrote it for me.

"I love you Jenna" I said

She looked up and smiled brightly!

"I love you too" she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Jenna, come on your going to be late" her mom yelled. I turned around and saw her mom in the door way. Jenna scooted off the stool and her feet hit the ground with a thud.

"bye" she said

"bye"

She turned and ran to her mom. When they left and the door was shut I turned around. Jimmy Flanders always bragged to the 2nd grade about how he kissed a girl! Ha well ive kissed a girl and she loves me.

I put my hands on the keys of the piano. There was a bandage on my hand. I had fallen out a tree two days ago, and cut my hand.

The doctor said there would be a scar.