Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!23

Hey guys sorry its been so long but here you go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP-

I cringed, at that moment the handle on the door turned. The room had went dead silent. Every pair of eyes turned to the door. It opened and revealed the lucky winner. I gasped. So did Abby, Adam, Jasper, Nick,

Preston and Calvin.

Every pair of eyes turned to me, expecting me to do what I was suppose to do.

I gritted my teeth and glared.

NO WAY IN HELL!!!!

"hey guys" said the person.

Everyone remained dead silent. I glared at Jasper, a silent alarming look crossed his face. His eyes widened and locked on mine. He shook his face twice, giving me permission not to do it. He understood.

Everyone else itched in anticipation, waiting for my reaction. I moved my frozen body and a grim smile spread across my face. My hands balled into fist intentionally. I looked at the faces surrounding me, all were smiling...egging me on.

I growled internally and decided. Yep, there was no getting out of this one. I shook my head, yes I guess I like self inflicting pain. I walked forward to the person standing at the door.

He looked confused and lost. His brown hair swayed in the light wind. I walked right up to him and grabbed his collar; pulling his face to mine. I kissed his warm lips for a few seconds and let go. The crowd cheered and yelled. I looked back at Jasper, his face was solemn and sad. I rolled my eyes at him, trying to seem unfazed. It helped his smile a little, so I took one last look into the persons eyes, and ran.

Managing to have one last look at him...at Brian's face.

......

I ran to Jaspers car and opened the door, thankful It was unlocked. I slammed my body into the seat and flattened into the leather. A gust of hot air came through lips and I shut my eyes.

Out of all the people why did HE have to come through the door? Why another student, a teacher...or...or...a Hobo?!? I would have happily planted one on a homeless man that him.

Kissing him brought back all the memories of a first love. I sat there unmoving thinking about what had just happened. This kiss was oddly different, it hadn't effected me as much as I thought it would. But don't get me wrong, it effected me plenty. Instead of crying though, I felt numb. Like I should be filling devastated and mad but im not. Like a dentist drilling on your tooth. You can feel the drill, but you cant fell the pain.

His kiss just wasn't the same as it had been. It was...wrong. I thought back to the kiss I had received at Jaspers house, the one who I still didn't know gave me. THAT felt right. Better that Brian. Better than Brian's.

I pondered at that thought as the rain picked up and the stadium lights dimmed. When the sky looked so black it looked like it was going to swallow me.

I jumped as a light taping emerged against the rain pounding. I looked up and a very wet face smiled through the splattered window. I reached over and unlocked the door. I recognized Channing as he climbed in and shook water everywhere.

I laughed and punched him in the arm. "what are you doing?" I asked as he slid jaspers keys into the ignition.

"im taking you home" he said calmly.

"whhhy?" I asked.

"becaaaaause your brother needs some x-rays done and he told me to take you home. The rest of the guys are with him."