Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!17

Hey!!!!:D miss me....well I missed you!!!

I had so much fun reading all the prank Ideas, I was only able to pick a few but I appreciated each and EVERY one of them!!

Okay so I wanted to recognize the ones I picked, so a big thanks to:

Hopeless-Twit09

Browneyedgirl1992

Ec4kate

Aeriselunastar

XoPUDDINGxo

Awesome books

!!!!!

Thanks so much!!!

Q-what grade is Jasper and the guys in

A-they are seniors, so they will be effected by the pranks! Tee Hee!!!

So here ya go:P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP- It took me a minute to realize what she was doing...she was picking the lock. It finally hit me...we were breaking into the school.

I heard a click and she smiled. Lilia pulled out the pick and pushed the doors open wide. They banged against the walls and vibrated with sound.

Lilia turned around to face us all. It was dark but I could see the look on her face, it glowed with satisfaction and mischief.

"everyone split into your groups, Jamie's group go get the supplies out of the cars. The rest, wait for me to check the school and ill come get you." she turned and ran into the dark halls, pausing only once to pull out her flashlight. Her figure and light faded and she was gone.

I looked around at the people, crazy people. The moon was full and lush. Casting a glow on everyone's faces.

What am I doing? I thought.

I loved pulling pranks, but not pranks to this level. I for one, loved mischief. I was a dare devil and not afraid of much but, I was always the good girl.

I thought about the out come, seniors being made fun of and pranked. A slow smile spread across my face, this should be fun.

The little scared part of me was hushed by the braver side of me; the riskier side of me.

I turned to Abby. She caught the change in my mood, and saw the smile on my face.

"we are going to do this" I said confidentially.

A smile threatened the frown on her face "I guess we are" she said.

People heard our silent exchange and smiled with us. The air was full with energy and readiness. We all knew the mission- make the seniors suffer!! The group that had left to get the supplies out of the trucks had come back with boxes and trash bags full of unknown items. They stacked them up and went back for more.

Dang how much stuff do we need.

"come on, the coast is clear!" yelled Lilia who stood in the doorway. All the guys went to grab a box of bag and we proceeded into the hall ways. Max handed me a flashlight and clicked it on.

I looked down the halls. I was so use to them being full with student that it surprised me. I shined my light across the walls, across the banners and posters. Everyone was whispering and chatting about the oncoming job.

"okay" said Lilia when everything was brought out and the doors were closed "Mary's team will get hall ways. Juno's team will get class room and Max's team will get bathrooms and if you see anything else just do it." she smiled and walked up to Mary and started discussing plans with her.