Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!14

Hey guys!! Before I start I wanted to say thanks for all the support and your understanding. I had tears of joy when I read the comments and saw how understanding yall were. :D

Okay so I counted the votes....

Funny story actually. I came and sat down at my computer Saturday night, I started to count the votes and I was really tired. I had planned to update that night but I...fell asleep. SORRY! I woke up like an hour later and when I sat up I was all confused. When I rubbed my face the imprint to my keyboard was printed on my face! I stood up to get something to drink and my house was really dark and I thought I was the only one awake and I was still half asleep when I heard

"goodnight"

Lol! I jumped like 10 feet in the air! It was only my dad but he scared me to death!! See the things I go through to make yall happy!!

So, so far yall have voted

6- for Channing

23- for Nick

1- for Calvin

And 8-for Adam.

some of you even wanted the mystery guy to be Brian.

Are you right?? Are you wrong?? :O

Well you just have to keep reading to find out!!

Hahaha love you guys!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP- I turned around to come face to face with a pair of warm brown eyes.

Every fiber of my being cried out. All I wanted to do was run to him and kiss him...or kill him. The world around me froze.

"Jenna, can I talk to you" Brian said.

Heck no!!! "no" I said in an icy voice and tried to walk around him. He grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"please. Please" he begged. The sadness in his eyes wretched my heart, and squeezed it.

"no" I said again and tried to get away.

"I" he began when a large figure appeared besides me. I looked up to see Adam besides me, giving him a death glare.

"now would you let go of her?" he demanded, his voice tight and strained. Brian's eyes tightened, and his face contorted to a look of hate.

I snatched my arm away and walked past Adam who followed me. I passed a tall blonde with a beer in hand, a guy was running after her. Jasper came up quickly behind her and yelled "no beer, gosh are you trying to get the cops involved??"

He ran after them and disappeared into the clumps of people. I shook my head and almost smiled. Someone grabbed my arm from behind. I jerked my arm and unintentionally barged into the person keeping my arm hostage. It sent up both to the ground as out legs tangled. I looked up to see Adam and a smile on his face.

"sorry" he told me, making no attempt to move.

"no its my fault, I thought you were Brian" I replied. After a moment I shoved him off and he laughed. I quickly sat up and he scrambled to get up.

I scooted backwards and sat against the wall. The music had gotten pretty loud and the wall was thumping. People were stepping over me and I pulled my feet to my chest to avoid being trampled.

Adam rested himself besides me. I set my chin on my knees and looked at the mass of crazy teenagers. I really didn't mind parties...in fact I loved them. But not anymore, I had lost my like for them, ever since...