Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!9

Heyy guyz!! Sorry its been so long, I can only update when im at my dads and ive been at my moms.

Wow! Thanks for all the comments and votes! It amazing!

You guys make me feel AMAZING!!

So Im at me dads today drinkin Mountain Dew and eating Gogurt.

(yes I ment to say Gogurt) hah

There have been a few questions that I will clear up

Q- how old is Abby.

A-same age as Jenna, which is 16.

Q-can you make the guys more defined

A-yes I sure can...this chap will!

Haha well here ya go!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT- im going to make this extra long since I got so many votes!! Oh yeah and BTW to all the people that hate cliff hangers...well sorry but you going to have to put up with them

When I put a cliffy it makes people want to read the next chapter more!! SORRY I STILL LOVE U GUYZ!! ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP-

Kissed you??? Who kissed you???

I stared at him. I could barley make out his face in the darkness. I could tell however that his eyes were wide and his hands were out like he was frozen.

"umm never mind." I said and tried to walk (well more like run) down the stage to the doors.

"no Jenna, tell me" he said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me close. I could feel his body heat and his strong arms. His face was easier to make out"

".....ugh OKAY! Someone kissed me last night and I done know who it was." I yelled in his face.

He blinked. His face was full with surprise.

"how could you not know who kissed you" his voice was gruff, like he was trying to figure out a hard math problem.

"he kissed me in the dark. Then ran downstairs." I explained.

"just because someone else kissed you doesn't mean that they get to have you" he whispered.

I WAS going to explain to him that I fell for him the minute he kissed me, and that I didn't want anyone else. But unfortunately my life is never that simple. Right as I opened my mouth he crushed his lips to mine.

His arms wrapped around me and held me tight. His mouth crushed mine and didn't let go. I tried to push against his chest but he only held on tighter.

I stopped struggling and let him kiss me. I could tell he wasn't my guy. He was a good kisser don't get me wrong but, it didn't feel the same. The...safeness, wasn't there.

He loosened his grip and stopped kissing me. His face stopped a centimeter away from mine. He stared questionably into my eyes.

It crushed me to see this. They were full of hope, that I would feel the same way.

"im sorry" I said raspily. His face fell. He immediately let go and stepped back a couple of paces.

I locked my hands together and looked at him.

"you barely know me. You cant like me that much" I stared at him, he wasn't meeting my eyes.

He looked at me then.