Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!22

Hey guys!!! I'm glad you liked my last chap!!!

So I put a new twist on the story and all or you seemed to like it

Now im sorry its been a while but here you go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were driving back to the school. The day was a wet one and the dew clung to the grass and slick roads. Fortunately the clouds had vanished and the setting sun peaked over the horizon.

I looked at Jasper. He had acted weird when he walked out of the doctors office, I wondered what Mr. Wells had said. His eyes would dart to the right then left, then rest on me. After a second he would pull then away then start the process over again.

I bet Mr. Wells had talked to him about my stupid accident. It was no big deal, It happened eons ago. I am perfectly fine now. I signed as I slumped in my seat, my energy was drained. However I was pumped for tonight's game, I would get to see what their games were like.

At my old school football games weren't that special, we centered more on basketball. I know in most schools football was the main game, now I get to see what its all about. I heard the team was really good, mine stunk. When I was a cheerleader the only time we had fun was at the basketball games.

I looked over at Jasper, his face was pail and clammy. I cant let him play like that! I scrambled to say something.

"ill make you a bet!" I said, of course I had no plan of action I just was going to see where this lead.

"what do you mean?" he asked peering at me.

"ill make you a bet...ya know. If you will ill do something if you loose you have to do something." I said blankly.

His lips turned up at the corners. "okay. What's the bet?"

"I don't know, what ever you want it to be?" I shrugged. I was trying my hardest to play it cool, but he seemed to see through me. It made him smile more.

"ha okay. If we win the game you have to kiss anyone I want you too, for at least five seconds."

"and if you lose you have to kiss anyone that I pick for at least five seconds" I finished. He pursed his lips, I knew what he was thinking about: Stacey.

"fine. Ill do it" he said. I smiled, and he smiled. Bring it!

We continued in silence, his face was no longer sad...but determined. I rolled my eyes as I saw him smirk. We arrived at the games minutes later. I stumbled out of the truck and into the lights. It was dark and jasper had parked around the back, closest to the field. My feet sank into the red dirt that was covering the driveway.

Jasper slammed his truck door and walked around. I looked up at the sky, it was pitch black and the stars were twinkling. I followed jasper to the field. The large stadium bleachers dominated the sides on each of the green field. a lot of people were already there; sitting in the stands, at the concession stand or talking in clumps by the field.

"hey I need to go get ready with the team, you can go find Abby if you want or just do whatever...." he trailed off looking at the field.

"ha, okay. Good luck!" I grinned at him and he waved as he left to go wherever the team went before the games. I looked around for anyone I would know. I knew I had to look like a loser, just standing there with a puzzled expression.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I spun around. Behind me Clay had a cheesy grin on his face.

"heeeey" he said in a husky voice.