Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!16

Heyyy!!! You guys make me sooo happy!!!

Really you have no clue...I smile when I read your comments!!

I have a favor though...could you please try and spread the word about my story? Thank you so much!!

Ohkay...surprisingly no one guessed who it was outside!! Not a single person!! I was really surprised!

Ill stop blabbing!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I squinted in the darkness. The rain had made the window seal slippery. I bent over the ledge to get a closer look at who it was.

Abby???

I could see her face in the moonlight. Barely.

"but...how...when...why? I sputtered?

Out if the fridge of darkness another figure came into view. She or he strode over to Abby and looked up at me.

"Clay?" I gasped again.

I turned around and quietly ran to Abby's room. I peered in and saw Abby peacefully laying in bed. I tip toed to the bed and yanked back the covers. Pillows lay where her body would be.

"what?" I hissed. I carefully laid the covers back into the position they were in and ran back to my room.

I peeked back over the ledge and saw Abby and Clay waiting for me.

"what are you doing" I asked.

"just put on some cloths and get down here!" Abby whisper yelled.

I look at their attire. Black and black with black.

Well I guess they aren't going to help the neighbors make tea. I deliberated a second.

Ehh, might as well see what there doing so I can bail them out of jail later. I looked around the dark room.

My bag!!

I carefully unzipped my bag. Cringing at the slightest noise. I dug through my cloths. After finding my black skinny jeans and black long sleeved shirt I slipped them on. Then I put on my black Nikes, tied them tight and grabbed my cell phone and went back to the window.

"now what?" I hissed.

"come down!" she tapped her foot impatiently.

"how?" I mumbled.

I could scarcely see through the darkness as she lifted her arm and pointed at the lattice besides the window. I stared in horror as I thought at what she wanted me to do. Then I looked at the.....ground.

I suddenly felt woozy. I was an extreme daredevil, but im not even that crazy.

"come on!" she yelled a little louder and a little more mad. Clay laughed at the sound of her voice.

I took another look at the lattice. I'm NOT going to do this!

I'm NOT! I'm Not! I'm NOT!

"come on we've got chocolate!" I heard Abby mumble.

Im comin!

I gulped and wiped the water off the window seal with my hands. I shoved the glass as high as it would go and sat down on the ledge.

"god help me" I muttered as I stuck one timid leg out on the lattice. When my foot caught a hold of a wet piece of wood I swung the other foot out.

When my Nikes were secure I slowly let me weight down on the lattice. When my weight was all the way resting on the wood I let one hand go of the window seal. The lattice had a dark green vine snaked around it. Weaving in and out of the holes.