Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!20

hey guys!! Sorry its been so long ive just been really busy. I'm still not sure about my other story...I may start it...idk.

But here you go, my next chapter. I counted the votes for the next guy that Jenna will go with and he won by a landslide.

:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and stared at the wall. My head hurt, always a result of crying. Yesterday had been so perfect...had been perfect. Perfect until that stupid, moron showed up.

He kissed me. He kissed me. He kissed me. Was the only thing that I could think. After fleeing to my room I stayed and cried for the rest of the day. Considering it was late I didn't have to wait long for the others to go to bed.

Every once and a while someone would knock on my door and wait on the other side. The shadow of their figure shining under the door frame. Then I could hear the thumping of the retreating figures as they walked back downstairs.

Then later when they stopped trying. When they stopped trying to come in and talk to me. When they stopped trying to comfort me and try to make me feel better. When all the light went off and the darkness surrounded me, the quiet house sounded alien and unforgiving.

I cried silently then. Careful not to let a sound escape my lips. My body heaving with the silent waves of depression. I still don't know why this effected me now. Why it hurt so much more.

I continued staring at the wall. A knock came from the door. It didn't sound hopeful, just two quick knocks.

"come in" I said hoarsely

The door creaked open to reveal Abby's sad face. She leaned in and looked at me.

"its time for school" she said gently. Like her words could slice into me and send me into a crying spree again.

"okay, thanks" I smiled a reassuring smile. Hopefully it was convincing, by the look on her face I would guess it was not.

She silently closed the door and I rolled over. A shining object caught my eye. It was my gold chain, sitting in a little heap on my bed side table. It brought a small smile to my lips as I rolled over and put it back on my neck.

I jumped out of bed and stepped into the bathroom to take a very needed shower. The hot water felt good as it ran down my body. It erased the dried tears on my cheeks and I sighed as I turned off the water. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked back into the room.

I opened my bag of cloths. I really need to put my cloths I the drawer I thought to myself. I found a pair of my favorite jeans that fit like a glove. After slipping them on I felt a little better. I dug out and slipped on my old red long sleeved shirt that I had gotten from a trip to north Carolina. After that I put on my old pair of sneakers and walked back into the bathroom.

I decided to let my hair air dry and just put on a little eye liner and mascara. I looked at my injured hand.

Shoot!!

My bandage had probably came off in the ocean. I cant believe the salt water didn't sting when I jum--- was pushed in. it stung just now by getting in the shower.

I just let the pain remain and slowly walked to the hall. I had no idea what to say about the episode yesterday, I might as well play it by ear. Surprisingly when I walked down the stairs and met Abby's eyes she remained silent. I looked over at the door and saw my back pack resting beside it.

I shrugged an went to sit at the bar besides Abby. She ate quietly, I could hear her munching on Captain Crunch. After a moment I heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around and found jasper staring at me. He hesitated but continued down the stairs.